She got to know

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing well.
Sorry for the late update. Actually I'm busy nowadays because of my exams, hope you all understand my situation. I'll try to update whenever I got time. So, here is the next part.
Without wasting time let's start it.....

Next morning:-

At RR mansion-

Pallavi woke up. Amma came to pallavi.

Amma:- pallavi ab kaisa hai tum??

Pallavi:- aunty main theek hu. Woh actually kal....woh...

Amma:- Raghav bata diya mereko. Chalo tum fresh ho jao fir naasta karne aa jana.

Pallavi:- ji aunty.

Pallavi freshen up and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting at the table.
Pallavi sat near jaya. Kirti also asked pallavi about her health.

Kirti:- pallavi ab tumhari tabiyat kaisi hai?

Pallavi:- main theek hu Kirti. And thank you aap logo ka jo aapne mera dhyaan rakha. And specially Raghav, thanks Raghav mujhe yahan laane ke liye.

Raghav was looking at her because he knew that she'll soon raise the point to go to kolhapur. His eyes were filled with pain. He didn't want to leave her.
He came back to senses when jaya said,
" Pallavi isme thank you ka koi zaroorat nahi hai. Tum Kirti ka friend hai, aur tum hamesha sabka help karta hai, mereko mera bata wapas diya hai tum uske saamne yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai."

Pallavi:- nahi aunty main jyada din tak yahan nahi ruk sakti. Main nahi chahti hu ki meri wajah se aap logo ko aur problem ho. Main jaldi hi tickets kara lungi aur....

Before she could complete Raghav went from there without finishing his breakfast. Everyone was shocked by his sudden reaction. Pallavi looked at him and wanted to know the reason but jaya stopped her and said,

" Pallavi humko koi problem nahi hai aur agar tum kabhi bhi mujhe aur kirti ko apna maana hai toh jab tak tumhara tabiyat bilkul theek nahi ho jata tum kahin nahi jayega."

Pallavi:- par aunty...

Kirti:- Amma bilkul theek keh rahi hia pallavi. Tumhari tabiyat theek hone tak please hamare saath ruk jao.

Pallavi didn't said anything after this. 'okay' she uttered.

After that Amma went behind Raghav who was in his study.

Raghav was standing near the window and thinking about his feelings.

" Mujhe yeh sochkar bura kyu lagta hai ki woh mujhse door chala jayega. Waise bhi woh humesha toh mere saath nahi reh sakta hai. Kaise batau main usko mera feelings ke baare mein?? Kaise kahu ki main kya feel karta hu?"

He was lost in his thoughts. His trance got broken when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was jaya.

Jaya:- Raghav!!

He turned. She saw his teary eyes, pain in his eyes.

Raghav was unable to control his feelings and burst out crying and hugged his mother.

She didn't said anything because she knew the reason.

After sometime he broke the hug and realised that now he has to answer his mother about his sudden reaction.

He tried to say,
" Amma woh...main...mujhe purana baatein yaad aa gaya tha isliye..."

Jaya:- Amma hai tera main, sab samajhta hai. Mere se jhoot bolega?

Raghav:- nahi Amma main toh..

Amma:- main pallavi ko rok liya hai.

And a wide smile came on his face.

Raghav:- sach Amma. Woh maan gaya??

Amma:- haa..par bas kuch din ke liye.

Raghav again became sad.

Amma:- Raghav tu usko bata kyu nahi deta?

Raghav:- kya Amma??
He was shocked by her question.

Amma:- yahi ki tu usko pasand karta hai.

Raghav:- aisa kuch nahi hai Amma...woh....bas mera friend hai aur kuch...

Amma:- dekha hai main teri aankhon mein uske liye care, jab woh behosh tha toh sabse jyada bechain tu tha Raghav. Aur kal se uske chale jane ka darr tujhe pareshan kar Raha hai. Kya main itna bhi nahi samjhega.

Raghav understood that now he had no way to escape.

Some tears rolled down from his eyes.

Raghav:- haa Amma sayad mujhe...main... pyaar karne laga hai usse. Par...

Amma:- par kya Raghav? Toh bol de usko.

On the other side Pallavi also wanted to see Raghav because of the incident that happened on the breakfast. She was searching and heard some voice, she was about to enter but when she heard Raghav, she stopped there....

Raghav:- nhi Amma. Pata hai kal jab woh apna family se lad raha tha, tab woh bola ki humesha uski life ka decision koi aur kyu karta hai. Woh apna life apne hisaab se jeena chahta hai Amma, aur usko pura haq bhi hai. Main usko nahi rok sakta. Jaanta hai uske jane se mujhe bura lagega par agar isse woh khush hai toh yahi sahi.

Amma:- haa toh main kab keh raha hai ki tu usko rok, main toh bas yeh keh raha hai ki apne dil ka baat usko bata de. Isse thoda hi koi fark padega. Faisla toh tab bhi uska hi hoga.

Raghav:- faisla bhala ho uska ho Amma par iss baat se fark jarur padega. Aur kam se kam abhi hum dost toh hai, agar main usko bata diya toh isse hamari dosti par bhi asar padega. Main aisa nahi kar sakta.

Jaya held his hand and looked at him,
" Mera Raghav kab se itna sochne laga dusron ka feelings ke baare mein??"
She asked very softly.

Raghav:- jab se pallavi mera life mein aaya hai.

And they both smiled.

Pallavi who was listening all of this got shocked and left from there. She reached at the room and locked the door.

Those words were roaming around her head. She was not getting the exact reaction. She should be happy that ' he Loves her' or she should be sad that he was hiding his emotions.

" Kya maine jo suna woh sach tha? Kya raghav sach mein mujhse pyaar karta hai??"

A smile came on her lips.

" Par kahin woh sympathy ki wajah se toh aisa nahi kar raha. Woh janta hai meri family ne mere saath kya kiya, sayad isiliye woh aisa kar raha ho. Mujhe raghav se baat karni chahiye."

And again she thought about his words,why he is afraid of expressing his feelings.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

She opened the door. It was Kirti.

Kirti:- pallavi main shopping ke liye jaa rahi hu. Kya tumhe kuch chahiye tum bhi chalogi kya mere saath?

Pallavi:- nahi Kirti tum jao.

Kirti:- okay.

Kirti left and Pallavi went downstairs.

She stopped an auto and sat. She went to Deshmukh house.
When she reached there, she remembered that how everyone insulted her. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

_________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Actually I have my exams so I don't get much time.

Hope you like it. Actually I wrote in a hurry.
Please tell your opinion in the comment section.
Do vote and support.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes and typo mistakes.

Will publish the next part soon.