#7 Revenge

~ Summer Sixteen - Drake ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"OLLIE!" I scream running to his car. I sit down in his passenger seat.

"Harley, what's up. Sorry been busy with football and shit," he says.

I shrug. "It's fine." The whole car ride, Ollie and I talk, catching up and making plans for the weekend. Yes, it's only been a few days we were apart with little talking but it's still quite a lot for Ollie and I.

He stops at the school and we both get out of the car. He throws his arm over my shoulder leading me inside. He always does this casually and platonically. We walk through the halls, Ollie fist bumping a few people on the way.

"Yo Ollie! Where's your brother?" A guy from his football team asks.

"Probably getting his morning breakfast with some chick in the janitor's closet." Ollie's response causes the questioner and two other football players in near distance to laugh.

A door next to us opens and Grey stumbles out fixing the belt on his pants. A blonde girl walks out after him. Her hair resembles a bird's nest. "Grey, how's it feel having your brother's sloppy seconds!" A football player shouts making everyone in the halls laugh.

The blonde's eyes water with tears and she jogs off to her friends. Grey turns his head, facing us. "Lil bro must not be doing his job right since the bitch was begging for more," Grey retorts. My face scrunches at the words used while the others just seem to laugh.

Grey's eyes glide to mine as he notices me. He looks back up at Ollie as he continues to have his arm draped over my shoulder. "Need some pointers bro," Grey teases. Ollie rolls his eyes.

"From you? No thanks, you couldn't please a woman if you tried," Ollie scoffs. Laughs fall from his teammates.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure I have." Grey glances at me quick enough so no one notices. "I always have them begging and begging for more. Right Harley." He looks at me this time without tearing his gaze.

I scoff leaning more into Ollie for comfort. "Like I'd know. I'd never hook up with you," I declare in a lie. He raises a brow.

"Seems like you're the one begging Grey. Is that why you're trying to get close? To get into her pants?" Ollie questions his brother. The other football players snicker and shout 'oooh'.

Grey chuckles lightly. I'm praying he doesn't tell Ollie, because he would just to prove his brother wrong. "Nah. I like girls who aren't afraid to get dirty, with cum all over their pretty little face," he says. He is definitely talking about me.

"You're disgusting." My face scrunches up.

Grey looks at me once again. "Am I? Or are you hiding something, Angel." I hate when he uses that nickname on me. "You know what they say about quiet good girls. Sweet in the streets, freak in the sheets." The bell rings as soon as he finishes his sentence.

The football players laugh nodding their heads and patting Grey's shoulder as if he did something. They always love male validation, especially from Grey. "Greyson, leave her alone, let's go," Ollie says.

"Later Angel, Ollie," Grey taunts before walking off. Where the hell is he going? We have the same class together. Ollie walks me all the way to my class where Evelyn is already sitting down. She usually always comes early.

I take a seat right next to her. "I saw you and Ollie talking with Greyson in the halls. Why didn't you just leave?" She asks. Why does she care?

I shrug as I sink back into my seat. The teacher begins teaching and halfway through Grey walks in. "Mr. West, you're late!" Mr. Jefferson informs as Greyson walks towards the back of the class.