#40 Old/New Self

~ Stay with Me - Sam Smith ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I wake up to loud banging. "Fuck off!" Grey grumbles, tightening his grip on my waist. I keep my head buried in his neck trying to drift back to sleep.

As I doze off, I hear the door open. "Grey! Harley's missing!" I hear Ollie's voice. Both Grey and I look up, snapping our heads towards the door where Ollie stands.

His eyes flicker back towards me and Grey repeatedly. "I'm going to fucking kill you Grey."

Grey and I immediately scramble from each other. He stands up as Ollie approaches him. "We can explain, Olive-" Oliver slams Grey into the wall before he can even finish his words.

"Oliver get the fuck off of me," Grey says calmly. He isn't nearly the slightest bit phased knowing he's stronger than Ollie. Ollie lifts his hand to punchh Grey but Grey is quicker than that, shoving him back.

"Oliver calm down!" Grey yells.

Ollie shakes his head. "No. Hell no. Grey you're my fucking brother." Ollie turns his head looking at me. I can tell I really hurt him. "Harley, eight years," he sighs.

"Ollie I can expla-"

"Eight fucking years Harley. And you're going to throw it away for what? A quick fuck," he questions.

I shake my head. "Ollie it's more than that."

He lets out a loud sardonic laugh. "Sure it is. Get the hell out of my house," he mutters.

"Can I explai-"

"No. I don't even want to look at you right now." Tears are building in Ollie's eyes as they do in mine. "Just tell me it's nothing more than a couple times," he begs.

I shake my head. "Ollie, it's more serious than you think-"

"Stop. No it's not. Get out," he repeats.

I look at Grey for help. "I'll talk to him," he assures. Ollie shakes his head walking out of the room, right past me.

"I should go," I mumble. Grey nods, not bothering to say a word. I turn around and leave walking back to my house.

I ignore my parents yelling, heading straight to my room. I call Cam right away as I cry. I can't lose Ollie... but I can't lose Grey either.

"Hey! How was the date?" She questions.

"Ollie knows!" I ignore her question and get straight to the point.

The line goes silent for a second and all I hear is shuffling. "Sorry... What!? Did you tell him?" she asks, confused.

I shake my head even though she can't see. "No he walked in on me and Grey asleep together, cuddling. It's pretty obvious," I mumble. I just want Ollie to let me explain. But I don't even know where to begin.

"Okay meet me at my house in 20 minutes. In the basement," she says. I hangup before changing out of Grey's clothes and hop in the shower. I decided on a pair of grey sweats and a white crop top.

My phone buzzes as I finish getting ready and I look down checking the message.

From: Grey<3
We should've told him earlier

No shit, we should've.

To: Grey<3
He'll get over it, just give it time.

He can't be mad at us forever, I'm his best friend and your his brother

I toss my phone in my back pocket before walking out of my room. I quickly and quietly leave the house without anyone noticing. Less than a month and I'll be far, far away. I won't have to deal with this.