#37 I-

~ Nothing Without You - The Weeknd ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

GREY'S POV

"Emmett you don't fucking understand, I was an asshole," I groan throwing my head back against the wall.

He sighs. "I mean yeah you were. You handled it poorly but you got the message across so," he shrugs. "She's in love with you, she's going to forgive you either way."

I place my hands over my face. "I could've done it way better. She didn't even want to look at me last night afterwards." There are a million ways I could've handled it and I lost my shit.

"How could you have done it better?" Emmett asks. I stare at him and tilt my head. Isn't it obvious? "Just answer."

"Not yelled at her. Or bring up her grandpa. Or invalidate her feelings. Shit like that. I made her cry when really I should've comforted her the way Oliver did," I mutter. I hurt her and gave Oliver the chance to play her knight in shining armour.

Which of course he took because he's fucking in love with her.

Harley is so fucking dumb sometimes I swear. How can't she see it? He's been in love with her since we were children but too pussy to make a move so he slept with other girls.

But it's too late for him now, she's mine.

"So do that. Go comfort her the way Ollie did. And apologize!" Emmett makes it clear. "You really shouldn't have brought up her grandpa," he shakes his head. I roll my eyes, I know.

I get out of bed and wave Emmett off as I walk out. I really hope she can forgive me. What I said and did was probably enough to make her actually hate me. As I walk down the hall, I notice Cam walk out.

Her eyes meet mine and her entire expression changes. She walks up to me and my head turns the other way as she slaps me across my face. "Her abusive, addict, grandpa. Grey, I did not think that low of you," she whispers.

I sigh. Okay, I definitely deserved that. "Look Cam-"

"No you look here Grey. I don't care how bad Harley messes up, she's my best friend. She's going through a lot, she messed up her future and doesn't know what to do with her life, she's hiding a relationship from her best friend that's tearing her apart because she's so fucking in love with you and apparently drinking at 11 in the morning probably to ease it all. She's lost right now. Get your shit together because she needs someone by her side not someone against her!"

I take in all of Cam's words. "You're right," I breathe.

"Damn right I am," she puffs out her chest. I chuckle softly. "Just comfort her or leave. She's not used to her life being out of order. I'm sure if you don't, Ollie will." I bite my tongue. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Where you headed? Jet's or Oliver's room?" I ask.

Cam scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Whatever Grey," she laughs. "Go comfort her and if I hear you were being an asshole, I'll rip your balls out."

I nod before walking into her room while Cam heads to Jet's room. At least I hope it's Jet's room. He surprisingly wasn't that pissed about Ollie and Cam. After he calmed down. He was more upset than anything. Jet's more of a sensitive than angry guy.

I walk into the room to see Harley laying down in the bed staring up at the ceiling. I crawl into bed next to her, wrapping my arms around her. She doesn't wrap her arms back around me but she doesn't move away from me either.

"Baby I'm so fucking sorry," I apologize.

She shrugs. "You were right," she whispers. "About every single thing. Maybe this was a bad idea."