Chapter 5 (Part 3)

A.N: I actually just realized there is a part I already had written and I haven't published it yet. Sorry. 

Tony's POV

It's almost been two weeks and my sister is still missing. The press is going nuts, asking about her sudden disappearance and I have no idea what to say. When me and Steve went to track her all we found was the 'Winter Soldier' guy. Also apparently known as Bucky AKA Cap's friend from World War two. He said he doesn't know where Madison is and claims he never met her. But how did he have her phone? That's what I wasn't getting. It didn't add up, so I locked him up. Well, I didn't but S.H.I.E.L.D did. I just like to say I did, it makes me sound cooler. 'The man who locked up the Winter Soldier and came out without a scratch'. Anyways, some guy was going to examine him today, and I made sure S.H.I.E.L.D had him ask a question about Maddison. Just in case.

"Hello, Mr. Barnes." The examiner started. "I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit?" Bucky didn't answer, so he sat down anyway. "Your first name is James?" He paused. "I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions." The examiner took out a notepad. "Do you know where you are, James?" He waited for a response. "I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

"My name is Bucky."

"Tell me, Bucky, You've seen a great deal haven't you?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Bucky answered.

"You feel that if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop?" The examiner said. "Don't worry, we only have to talk about one."

Suddenly the lights went out and we lost connection with the security cameras, therefore we could no longer see Bucky or the examiner.

"What the hell happened?" Agent Everett K. Ross asked.

"The power had gone out across the city, Sir." Another agent responded, as they looked up from their computer.

"Come one guys, get me eyes on Barnes!" Everett said urgently into his two-way radio.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y get me a source on that outage." I said as I tapped on my glasses, activating them.

"Sublevel five, estwing." I heard Sharron Carter say from behind me before Steve and Sam Wilson went running out of the room.