Twenty-one

Lmaoo I was playing royale high and found the beauty above 😍

Anyways lskldldlr

TW's:

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Clay's POV:

I really hope that Sapnap hadn't told George about my feelings towards him. I couldn't imagine how I would react if I had barely talked to a boy only to find out they have a crush on me. He probably thinks I'm a creep now. He's probably thinking about why a football player who obviously would probably play with his heart likes him.

I put my head in my hands and sigh, I hate the thought of this. Maybe Sapnap didn't tell him? I could only hope.

George's POV:

I didn't like the thought of Clay liking me, we were only friends and nothing more. I wanted to stay single for the time being, maybe he didn't mean it that way? Either way I really hope he doesn't have actual feelings for me.

"George? Honey your aunt is here," My mother yelled.

"Coming," I yelled back.

I didn't really want to see my aunt right now, she wants to go out with my mom and have a girls day while I baby sit her baby. He was only 1 almost 2. I really hope that he doesn't cry the whole time. I walk downstairs and see my aunt and her holding the baby. The baby points at me and smiles.

"Hello Georgie," my aunt greets.

"Hey," I reply.

I hated the social interaction. If I could disappear I wouldn't take a second to think. My aunt walks over to me and puts the baby into my arms. I adjust the baby so it's more comfortable holding him.

"Aww I think he likes you," my aunt says.

"I guess," I mumble.

The baby starts kicking me.

"down," Says the baby.

I put the baby down and he starts walking around.

"Georgie can you go get Jessica? We are going to take her with us," my mother asks.

I head upstairs to go look for Jessica. I head inside Jessica's room and spot her.

"Mom wants you, her and aunt Kelly want to take you for a girls day with them," I say.

"Alright tell them I'll be down in a sec," Jessica says as she glides the makeup brush across her skin.

"Alright," I say.

I go down the stairs and repeat what Jessica had said. I look down and see the baby falling onto the wooden floors. He screams and starts crying. Aunt Kelly runs over to him and picks him up.

"Awww are you hurt Ollie?" My aunt asks.

The baby starts crying louder. My aunt struggles to calm Oliver down as he gets louder and louder. My aunt reaches into a bag and pulls out a baby bottle full of milk and shoved it into his mouth. She checks around him for any signs of anything hurt. She finds a scrape on his knee and puts a band-aid on it.

"Well we are gonna go now Georgie, please keep a good eye on Ollie," my aunt says.

"I will," I said.

My aunt put the baby down and they headed out the door as soon as Jessica had got downstairs. I sigh and pick the baby up, bringing him to my room. I set him down on my bed and give him a random ball I had found. He tries to stick the ball into his mouth, but it was too big.

"Buddy it won't fit in your mouth," I say.

He whines and pouts. I grab his pacifier from the clip on his shirt and stick it into his mouth. He throws the ball onto the ground and watches it bounce. He laughs and grabs the ball and throws it again. I pull my phone out and I go on Twitter. I turn on my led lights and turn them to a blue color.

"wooooaaaa!" Ollie screams.

"You like it?" I ask.

"Ye ye!" Ollie says.

I laugh at his response. Oliver throws the ball at me and giggles.

"Hey that's not nice," I say.

Ollie screams in response and falls on the ground. He laughs from falling. I sigh and go back on my phone. I turn my tv on and put coco melon on the tv. He seems to enjoy it as he stops throwing the ball and climbs onto my bed and sits and watches the show. I sit down beside him and go on my phone. He slowly starts to fall asleep but refuses to.

"Baba!" Ollie screams.

I get his bottle from the bag that aunt Kelly had gave me. I hand it to him and lay him down on the bed and put him under the covers and turn the TVs volume down a bit. I tuck him in and surround him by pillows. I made sure he's very comfy so he won't wake up screaming and he'll fall asleep faster. He quickly falls asleep sucking on his bottle. He looked adorable sleeping. I laid down next to him and decided to take a quick nap.

I wake to the sound of my door opening, I see my aunt looking for Ollie. I fully open my eyes and pick Oliver up from under the blanket slowly and walk over to Kelly and hand her the baby. She quietly says thanks and exits the room. I sigh and turn the lights off and look at the time and decide to go back to sleep.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Extremely short chapter

But at least it doesn't have music to fill it

(922 words)

Vote?

Thanks.

Also my mental health has been getting a LOT better not trying to jinx myself tho 😫👋