Twenty-two

I don't know about you but I'm feelin 22

Lmaooo I'm such a joke

TWs:
Homophobia
Anxiety
Anxiety mentions
Almost panic attack??

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

George's POV:

I woke up on a sunny Friday morning to the sound of my alarm going off. The sun peeking through my blinds. The cool breeze living in my room making me shiver in my skin. I slowly stand up trying to get my eyes to adjust to the blinding sunlight coming from my blinds. I reach over and slap the 'stop' button on my alarm.

A sigh escapes my mouth, another long dreadful day at school. I really didn't want to see Clay at school ever since I had heard that he had a crush on me. Maybe I could talk him out of this 'crush' on me? Hopefully. In the meantime I better get ready anyway.

Clay's POV:

I walk up to Sapnap in the hallway.

"Hey um I know you were in the boys bathroom that one day and heard me and well, my friend but um did you perhaps tell George," I ask nervously.

"Maybe," Sapnap replied confidently.

I sigh and push past him and go to my locker. He wasn't any help. I can just ask George later, maybe I could ask him to hangout after school at the park. I unlock my locker and get whatever I need and put away different things. I slam it shut as soon as I hear my friends walking close to me, I had buried a diary in my locker a few weeks back and didn't want them to see it.

"Yooooo what's up," Derek asks.

"Can you not today Derek? I still fucking hate your guts you bitch," I growl.

(Omg cake just started playing 😍)

"You're the one who is in love with a boy you fucking mistake," Derek snorts.

"You're the one being a homophobic bitch who has no human decency you fucking dumb ass bitch, that's why you can never keep a goddamn girlfriend is because you always fucking cheat on them with some fucking hoe in the school because you're such a fuck up," I snap back.

"Chill bro you're so fucking defensive, come on guys let's go," Derek says running away with his friends.

One boy stays.

"Sorry about what Derek said. It's okay if you like the same gender I support you," Bad says.

I give him a warm smile as he walks off, returning it. I hear footsteps coming closer and more to the right, I look over to see George. I stop him in his tracks to ask,

"Hey um can we talk after school, like in the park near the school?" I ask.

"Oh um sure I guess," he says.

George's POV:

Clay asked me to talk after school, my anxiety goes through the roof wondering what he wants to talk about. I really hope he doesn't confess anything, I don't feel like rejecting anyone today. I put my stuff up and hear the bell ring. I hurry to class. I can't help my mind from wandering as soon as I sit down in my chair.

"Uhm Mrs. Green can I use the restroom," I ask.

"Yes, but after class I want you to stay for a second we need to talk." Mrs. Green says.

I speed walk to the bathroom and lock myself into a stall. I slide down the wall and hold my head in my hands. So many things I have to deal with, wondering what they all want from me. What does Mrs. Green want? And what does Clay want? My hands shake as my anxiety piles up.

I decide to try and focus on my breathing. I didn't want to have a panic attack in a school bathroom. My hands stop shaking after a while and I decide to go back to class. 20 more minutes left of class time. I sit back in my seat and decide to listen in the class for what felt like forever. The bell finally rings.

"Mr Davidson can you please come to my desk," Mrs Green asks.

The students pile out of the class room as I sigh and walk over to her desk.

"You've been zoning out in class a lot, are you okay? I know things may be hard with anxiety but if you need to stay home for a week or 2 I would be happy to convince the principal to let you. I won't let your grades slip," Mrs green offers.

"I mean I guess," I reply awkwardly.

Mrs Green was always a nice teacher, she had always been one of my favorite teachers.

"Okay, I'll talk to the principal after school. Go ahead and get ready for your next class," Mrs green says.

I give her a smile and walk out the class room with my stuff. I decided to skip the next period and stay in the boys bathroom. I lock myself into a stall and decide to listen to music while sitting on the floor. I pull out my phone and headphones from my backpack and plug the headphones in. I pull out a journal I brought everywhere with me that was always filled with random drawings.

I pressed shuffle on my playlist and stared drawing in the journal.

Forget it, I'll do it sometime, ooh
I'm locked up on the button
Can't you do it sometime?
Pushed it in too far, ooh!
Fine, electrify mine, oh
Electrify my golden tooth
Can't look at your eyes
Without sparking some
Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart
Yeah, surprise, I'm in the same time
Beneath the same sun
(Oh, yeah)
Oh man, you cut me to size (ow)
My little buttercup
(That hurt!)
Fine, electrify mine
Electrify my golden tooth
Can't look at those eyes
Without sparking some

Buttercup. A very nice sounding song. I enjoy Jack Stauber's music.

Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart

As the song comes to an end my drawing comes to a finish too. A kitty hanging by balloons, floating up into the sky. I take my headphones out and stuff my stuff in.

"George is that you in there?"
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(1033 words)

Haha cliff hanger?

//e

Vote?

Thanks!