Chapter 5: School Trip Time - 1st Period

Next week, we were going to Kyoto and had the opportunity to travel in small groups of our choosing.

Karasuma explained that even though it was a school trip, we still had to think of assassination plans. 

Since Kyoto is an ideal location for snipers, the government is sending one out to work with us as Koro-sensei accompanies each group.

However, I didn't really care. I was just sitting at the back reading a book.

Kayano, Nagisa and Sugino were deciding who else to add to their group.

"Hey, Karma. Do you wanna be with us?" Nagisa asked, turning his head.

"Count us in." he answered.

"Uh, you're gonna behave yourself, right? No gettin' into fights and all that stuff?" Sugino asked nervously.

"Yeah. Sure. Don't worry, dude." he held up a picture. "When I stir up trouble out of town, let's just say... I know how to keep witnesses from reporting it."

I could practically feel the devil horns, tail and aura coming out of him from here.

"Oh, great! And now he's part of our group. Way to go!" Sugino exclaimed at Nagisa.

"Eh. What can I say? We've been friends for a while. And who's us?"

"Us, refers to me and Shorty other there." he tilted his head in my direction.

Seriously! I'm not that short!

"Ya good with being in Nagisa's group?" I gave him a thumbs up and buried my face in my book, not wanting to talk.

He's just lucky he's on my good side.

They also invited Okuda and Kanzaki to be part of the group.

Everyone was creating a buzz about where to go and good places for an assassination attempt.

Koro-sensei came in with stacks of thick ass books.

There was a loud thud on my desk. I put my book down only to see the guidebook Koro-sensei made. Out of curiosity, I started to skim through it.

What could he have possibly written in here to make it so thick?...

My group was busy marking places where they should go and Kanzaki was noting many things down in her notebook.

Today is the day we leave for Kyoto.

I pulled an all-nighter the night before we had to leave. I packed my essentials, but I also prepared my weapons and checked the profiles of targets in Kyoto.

I joined the class at the station.

"Shiniko, are you alright? You don't look too good," Kanzaki was concerned as I did have the energy and appearance of the undead.

"Im fine, just tired," I almost whispered out of exhaustion. Luckily, I packed light, meaning I didn't bring my favourite weapons. 

Im going in for the kill myself.

Classes A through D got to board first class while we got stuck in coach. Irina came dressed looking like some Hollywood starlet. Karasuma made her change.

We all boarded the train and soon enough we left for Kyoto. But no one's seen Koro-sensei yet.

"Holy!" Nagisa shouted, "Not to pry, but is there some reason you're stuck to the window?!"

We snapped our heads to the window and saw Koro-sensei stuck on the side of the moving train.

"Uh... I was stocking up on munchies at the terminal and lost track of time. It's alright, I'll just stay right here till we reach the next stop. Cloaking engaged!" Koro-sensei turned invisible.