Chapter 22: Itona Horibe Time

As Shiro continued talking, Koro-sensei kept panicking inside the trap whilst Itona tried to kill him. We came out of hiding and watched their battle.

Then, Koro-sensei started laughing. While praising Itona for his efforts, he was able to dodge his attacks effortlessly after figuring out his pattern of attack.

Near the end of their battle, he released a ball of pure, white energy with only the tips of his tentacles, and destroyed the trap, as well as the add-ons to Itona's tentacles.

The explosion caused Itona to fall off from the top of the trap, but Koro-sensei caught him before he plummeted to the ground.

"Well, there you have it, Shiro. I suggest you go quietly and leave him to E Class. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd spread the word that I'm not in fact an underwear thief!" Koro-sensei exclaimed.

"And tell people I'm a B-cup, got it! B-cup!" Kayano joined in. I took a quick glance towards her.

Why would you say that?...

"Arrghhh!" Itona screamed in agony and rolled out of Koro-sensei's tentacles gripping onto his head.

"It hurts... It hurts" he cried out in pain while gripping his head. "Feels like my head's gonna burst!"

"Itona!" Koro-sensei and I shouted at the same time.

I rushed over and kneeled down next to him. I used one of the wings to pat him on the back, in hopes of calming him down.

"This is goodbye, Itona. I'm sorry, you're on your own from here," Shiro started walking away. "Oh, and one more thing. I hope you enjoy the wings, Miss Kuroshira..." he added.

I knew it! That monster!... Wait, the organization will stop paying?... Paying for what exactly?... And a successor!?...

Once Shiro left, Itona lost control and his tentacles went flying towards the students and me. 

Luckily, Koro-sensei quickly blocked his attack. Unluckily for me however, I got whacked by a tentacle and it sent me flying back into the ground.

Then, he just flew off.

Koro-sensei collapsed on the ground from exhaustion and I slightly staggered back over to the others.

"Do you know him?" Nagisa asked me, referring to Shiro, as we were waiting for Koro-sensei to recover.

"It's complicated," I answered.

I panicked again, why did I say that? It's not even complicated at all...

I mentally facepalmed myself.

A moment later, Ritsu showed us a live news coverage that was on the scene after a cell phone store just got demolished.

"This has to be him." Ritsu concluded.

"No kidding, who else would it be?" Terasaka retorted.

"Yeah, but why cellphone shops though?" Fuwa questioned.

"We can't just let him run loose," Kayano added.

"The burden of reigning the boy now falls on me. I have to find Itona and protect him," Koro-sensei stated.

"Yeah, I vote it'd be better if we just leave the kid alone," Karma opposed.

"You're outta your mind!" I exclaimed and knocked him in the head. "Koro-sensei's not gonna turn his back on a student and I'm not turning my back on a friend. See you guys later." I said coldly, and ran off, not waiting for an answer.

C'mon you gotta be around here somewhere...

I ran around the area near the crime scene, avoiding the media, to find Itona.