Chapter 17: Karma Time - 2nd Period

Silence and tension was in the air, until Karma picked up the fake tree thing and swung it at his opponent, but Grip blocked it with one hand and crushed it in two.

Grip started to swipe at him with his hands, hoping to take hold of his head and crush him. Karma dodged and blocked every single attack with ease, like a pro. The group was amazed at his skills.

Those are Karasuma's defensive moves... since when did he....

Grip stopped attacking and asked why he wasn't trying to get a hit on him. Karma answered that he might just be distracting him so the class can sneak past.

They should've taken the chance...

I was sitting on the floor across from the group, watching the fight in between us.

Karma got into a fighting stance and lightly jumped side to side challenging Grip once more. 

They got at it again, but Karma tried to strike his top half, distracting him. Once Grip's lower half was in the clear, Karma smashed his knee into his groin.

Grip retreated, as he turned around kneeling on one knee. Karma took this opportunity and ran up, but before he could make his move, Grip sprayed the same gas that Smog had.

Karma fell to his knees and Grip grabbed him by his hair. He held Karma off the ground by his face while talking. He looked over at him and Karma sprayed the gas at him. 

Shit, he's done for! 

I was about to launch myself at Grip, but then more gas was sprayed. When the gas started to disperse, Karma had a handkerchief covering his nose and mouth.

Turns out he didn't inhale the gas. The class was frozen in their spot, staring at the scene. Grip held onto his knees, clearly he had inhaled the gas.

Grip reached into his shirt and grabbed out a small switchblade and charged over to Karma. Karma grabbed his arm and pinned him down with his arm on his back, and he dropped the weapon. 

The rest of the guys ran over and jumped on him, making sure he couldn't get back up. They proceeded to tie up his arms, legs and knees with duct tape.

"I may be beaten, but it was a pleasure to know that you-" Grip got cut off.

"Oh, we're not done," Karma interrupted, "No, I'm just getting started!" He held up a tube of wasabi and a tube of hot mustard.

Grip was just confused, "What in the hell are those supposed to be?"

"Mustard and wasabi. You never know when you're gonna need it to shove up a nose," Karma answered cheerfully.

Since when did he become such a sadist....

"Before you begin, mind if I add a lil somethin'?" I asked.

"Be my guest."

I took out the pen again and started to draw on Grip's face.

"Aannnd done!" I sang out while finishing the drawing. "Please continue."

Karma got his special clips and tied them to Grip's face.

"Well, hun, what do you think?" Karma handed the wasabi to me. "Show us that samurai will power," Karma and I both squeezed the tubes of condiments into his nose. Grip screamed in agony.

While Karma was laughing, I quietly whispered, "Sorry" to Grip so only he could hear.

Terasaka picked up Karma's bag of torture and put it back into the backpack, "Can we keep movin', please? Someone will spot us."

" 'Cause you stick out like a sore thumb," Karma and I said at the same time.

The class stopped on the stairs. Ritsu told them they needed to go through the club in order to unlock the door to let the others in and continue onto the terrace, but Karasuma wouldn't let the girls go since it could be dangerous.

Karma striked his fist into the palm of his hand, "Well, plan B?"

Everyone was confused about his Plan B. He looked at Nagisa, and so did the others, making Nagisa very uncomfortable.

Karasuma let the girls go into the bar and do their task since they have a protector. But the thing was, the protector was a guy dressed as a girl. It just so happens that Nagisa's andrygenous looks were perfect for the job.

Within a minute of us inside, a guy named Yuji, already took interest in Nagisa and offered to buy 'him' a drink. Nagisa had no choice, but to go with him.

We continued our way to the door, but were stopped yet again. This time, two older males approached them. Kataoka was going to tell them off, but Yada stopped her and took over.

She started talking then showed them a pin, they freaked out and took off apologizing. The pin Yada showed them was a Yakuza pin that she got from Irina.

The door they needed to get past was guarded, so I went off to get Nagisa. When we returned, Yuji got our attention and started to show them his signature dance moves. The girls and Nagisa glared at him, while I was recording him and trying not to laugh.

Yuji wasn't aware of the man that was walking by and he knocked his beer, spilling it onto his shirt. The man grabbed Yuji by the collar of his shirt and started shouting at him for money.

Okano walked up to the man and got his attention. He let go of Yuji and she kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

As two of the girls were carrying him, I also drew on his face for shits n giggles. When the guy was in place, Yada told the guy at the door that the man had passed out from too many tequila shots.

When the bouncer was far away enough, we left and regrouped with the rest. Soon, Nagisa returned in his own clothes and told them he felt like he didn't contribute anything.

"You were comic relief, dude! That's big!" Karma exclaimed holding up a picture of him in the outfit.

"Delete that immediately!"

As they were walking to the VIP Lounge, I showed Karma the video of Yuji dancing and the picture of the guy that Okano knocked out with all the drawings on him. 

We got a good laugh at that.

We stopped at the corner, thinking of ways to get into the VIP room. 

Koro-sensei told Terasaka to use the weapons in his backpack and Karma whispered something to Kimura. After he was done, he turned to me and whispered, "You might want to record this too."

I didn't question him, so I did what he said and started recording Kimura.

Kimura walked up to the two bulky men.

"Oh wow. Not a single active brain cell in sight. Nope! Just two walls of meat wearing clothes! Someone gotta call animal control, sheesh." he insulted them.

The two men started to chase him. Before they ran past the class's hiding place, Terasaka and Yoshida jumped onto the men and used the stun guns to shock their necks, rendering them unconscious.

Koro-sensei told Terasaka to search his pockets, and he ended up finding two guns. Koro-sensei had Chiba and Hayami to look after them, since they were the class's top shooters.

Upon studying the unconscious men's faces for a while, I thought they looked familiar, but didn't think much of it. I drew on their faces too.

Ritsu said that they needed to sneak past the concert hall to get to their destination. 

Everyone hid behind the chairs. Someone came in and walked onto the stage. The person stopped and a strange noise emitted from the direction of the stage.

Ugh, he's doing it again...

I rolled my eyes. I knew that sound well, since one of my mentors would always do that during training practice. It was disgusting, but I got used to it... eventually.

When the noises stopped, everyone was frozen in place.