Chapter 0.09: Packing Time

"So, where have you been this whole time." he demanded.

"Well...umm...I..." I panicked thinking of an excuse, "I was hanging out with Karma!"

"Is that so?" He raised a brow. I nodded, "Ok then, why are you in pajamas?"

"...We were baking and had a food fight...hehe.." I answered nervously.

"Alright then. G'night." He said and left.

Phew, that was close. I don't think living up here is such a good idea...

The next morning I woke up late, so I rushed to the stairs and used the stair rail as a slide and slid downstairs to get to the kitchen.

Damn, Shuu didn't wake me up. He probably thought I left early again...

There wasn't enough time to cook anything, so I grabbed some bread and took some strawberry jam, then spread it on the slice.

I only had time to make one and after I was done, I placed it in the toaster and turned it on.

I rushed back upstairs to my bathroom and got ready. I didn't know what to wear for the day, so I quickly checked the weather forecast and it was going to be freezing cold outside.

I got ready at the speed of light, then rushed back downstairs to get the toast out of the toaster and left the house.

When I got into the classroom, everyone took a quick glance over, then continued their conversations with each other.

As I was walking to my desk, I overheard some students talking about the homework and how difficult it was.

We had homework?!...

I rushed to my desk in a calm manner, grabbed the homework out of my bag and scanned it over before starting.

Five minutes before class starts, I can do it...

Some students were whispering to one another about how there's no way I could finish it in time.

The bell rang, indicating that class had begun. The teacher arrived, took attendance and collected the homework.

Many of the girls were snickering as the teacher collected the homework because they thought I couldn't finish it. But their jaws dropped when the teacher got to my desk and collected my papers.

After I handed it in, I took off my velvet colored coat and hung it on the back of the chair.

The students were shocked and the girls angry because what took them hours, I finished in five minutes.

The teacher began the lesson after collecting the homework.

The lessons were as boring as ever, so everyday I would sleep before and after lunch; ask if I could go to the washroom as an excuse to skip class; and during lunch breaks, I would rush to Shuu's bag and grab my lunch then leave the class.

I got bored after lunch, so I asked if I could go to the washroom. Another student, who used to be my 'friend', went as well.

She followed me, but once she came out of the class I could already sense her presence, and to prevent her from finding out that I skip, I had to go to the washroom and go into a stall.

The girl heard a stall door close from the outside and she sneaked in soundlessly.

"So why are you following me?" I asked sternly from within the stall.

"I know you're hiding something and I will expose you. Now come out and talk to me face to face, coward!"

Ugh, really I have to deal with you...