Chapter 23: Spinning Time

Today was a pretty uneventful day. The only difference is having Itona in our class as an actual student. 

School just ended, so I was watching him work on his mini tank when Nakamura came up to me.

"Shiniko, want to join us in the faculty room?" Nakamura invited me after school.

"We're going to hear more of Professor Bitch's stories!" Kurahashi excitedly chimed in.

"Ugh, sure..." I reluctantly agreed. Though, there wasn't anything new that I didn't know about her. I put my wireless headphones on and left my phone in my desk.

We all took a seat at the table, Karasuma already went home for the day. I sat near the window, lost in my own thoughts. 

But that wasn't all, I was also listening in on the boy's conversation with my headphones.

Interesting... So that's his plan, hmmm?...

Itona told the guys Koro-sensei's weak spot. He was building the remote tank to kill Koro-sensei.

An accurate hit and it's all over...

Soon, the other girls had to leave. Once they left, I took a neatly wrapped gift out of my bag.

"Irina, this is for you. Happy Early Birthday," I gave her the gift.

"Thanks, you never cease to amaze me," Irina unwrapped the gift. "Oh my gosh! Is this the newest addition to my favourite perfume brand?!"

"Yup, a-" Before I could continue, she engulfed me into a tight hug, squeezing the life out of me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" Irina squealed and gave it a test spritz. "I love it!"

"No problem," I managed to gasp out. "Can't breathe!" Irina released me from her killer hug.

"Sorry! But thank you!"

"Enjoy your gift, I'm gonna head out now," I said before getting my bag and jumped out the window. "See you tomorrow."

I heard something fall to my left and when I looked over, I saw the small tank laying on its side. I walked over to it and picked it up. Camera facing away from me of course.

"Combat camouflage, huh?" I said as I inspected it. "Unless you want your target to see your tank from a mile away, I suggest you try blending it in with the school." I advised and brought it back through the classroom window. I nearly forgot to take my phone.

Early next morning, I was in my little hiding place in the ceiling spying on the guys. I want to see how this goes.

The guys were very excited and took the tank out for a test drive. Everyone was laughing and having fun. I let out a small smile at the scene, but it quickly dropped after my second thought.

Seems like he's fitting in pretty well, I'm glad...

They all seem to fit in so easily, so why can't I?...

They came across a weasel and fired the BBs at it, and in turn, the machine got beaten up badly.

"It's alright. Screw ups are part of the process," Itona wrote 'Itona I' on the beaten tank. "We all agree that Itona I was a dud, so we'll keep spinning 'til it's stronger. I'll be sure to kill him before it's all said and done. You've got my back, right guys?"

"Of course we do," Maehara answered with a smile.

"Okay, back to the drawing board men. We put our heads together, this baby will be looking up skirt-"

Oh hell no you won't!

Okajima didn't get to finish his sentence. I jumped down knowing what he was going to say and karate chopped his head, not too hard though, and landed perfectly on my feet. All the guys definitely jumped a little.