Chapter 11

The next day at lunch there was an unknown tension. Eliza and Alec stared at Brandon and Jane who just glared at each other. If you looked at them you would think they hated each other. But I know they just want to hold hands, cuddle, and all the stuff together without the drama.

"So..." Annabelle says awkwardly.

"So, Jane, anything you have to say?" Eliza said. She was trying to get Jane to confess.

"Nope." Jane says her cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Eliza, Alec can I speak with you?" I told them practically pulling Eliza.

We were outside the lunchroom and away from all conversation near the boys' bathroom.

"Can you guys stop staring at the two like they have elephant ears." I told them.

"But how can you agree with this? Remember two years ago when we were sophomores and Ginny was still our friends." Eliza snapped at me.

"I never said I agreed but I don't disagree, but that's not the point. The point is that we can't tell Jenna or Beth." I tell them.

"This is going to get out somehow. It might not be from us but it will from someone else." Alec says.

"I get it but for now we act as if they hate each other." I say and we all nod in agreement.

"Why don't we all go to the club and talk there. We can all talk about more then. Let's all go to Drunk Neon." I offered.

"Why the hell not." Eliza says. We all decide all the details and I text Jane the plans for tonight.

We walk back into the lunchroom and go back to the conversation.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jack's POV

I leave the lunchroom heading to the bathroom. I did a quiff check and made sure my beanie was on right.

I was about to leave but I hear three voices next to the bathroom.

"- two like they have elephant ears." I heard someone say. Jeez, people these days have such weird problems.

I peek out and see Ali. That girl. I bet she is still mad at me. I haven't seen her anywhere out of class. And even in class i have tried to approach her. But she didnt give me the time of day and wouldn't even look my way.

"Why don't we all go to the club and talk there. We can all talk about more then. Let's all go to Drunk Neon." I heard Ali say.

I just found my plans for the night. Once they had left I left the bathroom and headed to my table.

"Hey guys. We're going to Drunk Neon tonight." I say with Nicole scooting into me her perfume giving me a headache.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Ali's POV

Eliza, Jane, and I were all at Eliza's house so we could all get ready to go clubbing.  Eliza and Jane had already gotten their make-up done and were all ready.

Me on the other hand still hasn't chosen an outfit, my hair was still a bit wet and tangled from my shower, and I don't have any make-up done.

"Ali, what about this dress?" Eliza brought out a tiny black dress with barely any modesty.

"Absolutely not." I say shaking my head.

"Okay, what about this number?" Jane held up a orange dress which puffed out at the waist.