Chapter 12

Annabelle's POV

After lunch, all I could think was who is he going to ask!

I bet it's going to be Nellie.

I walk to Social Studies class. I like the class because Jason sits in front if me. I walk into class and take my seat and he's not here yet. Interesting. He was the firsvt to leave the table after lunch.

I take a seat and start to read Divergent. Tobias, tobias, I love you, Tobias, I sing to myself.

I look up from my book and I see Jason and Nellie walk in together and they're laughing and talking.

I guess I was right. He is going to ask her. I "Hey, Annabelle." Jason says taking his seat in front.

"Hi." I say.

"I wanted to know if-" he was cut off by by Mrs. Jefferson who is the strictest teacher in the school.

"Take your seats and flip to page 367." She says loudly.

The rest if class consisted if learning about information I won't be needing for my future.

After class is almost over and we're all waiting for the bell to ring, Jason turns around facing me.

"So I wanted to know if you wanted to come to-" he was cut off again but this time by Nellie.

She tapped Jason's shoulder, "Jason, I wanted to know if you would be my date to Homecoming?" She asked.

My mood fell a bit but I kind of knew they would end up together.

"Umm," he looked my way and then he turned back to Nellie,"Yeah sure. I guess."

The bell rings and I head to my last class for the day. Finally.

I bump into Jason in the halls and stop him for a minute. "Hey, Jason. What did you want to tell me?"

He paused for a minute as if debating to tell me, "It doesn't matter anymore." He says and walks off to his class on the opposite way of my class.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Juliet's POV

"Hey, Juliet." Someone says behind me.

I turn around and see Noah, my crush.

"Oh, hi, Noah. Umm, how you doing?" Seriously Juliet 'how you doing.'

"I'm just dandy." He says. Dandy? Who says dandy anymore? He's such a dork. But that's why I like him so much.

"Good. Umm, so what did you want?" I asked curiously and a bit flustered.

"Oh I wanted to know if you knew if Nicole had a date for the Homecoming dance?" He asked. So the rumors were true. Who was I kidding to think he would go for me.

"Well, I don't think she does but I heard she was dating Jack." I replied back stiffly.

"Oh really. I heard Jack was going to ask your friend." He said. I suddenly perked up getting interested.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Oh who's the blondie hockey girl?" He asked.

Ali! Woah. When did they become a thing! Wait until she hears about this.

"Oh that's Alison." I answer.

"Yeah. That girl. I heard he was thinking of asking her." He said.

"Oh." I say.

"Okay, thanks for telling me about Nicole. See you later." He says and walks off to Science. I memorized his schedule. Its not creepy. Its just called having a big interest.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Author's Note

How's everyone this week?

Well, I hope you're enjoying. I'm sorry this is really short.

In this chapter I added different point if views to get you all informed of these character's love life.

Well, that's all I have to say so...

Peace out! -Susan