Chapter 16

The dance was amazing so to say. It truly was such a great night. The guys all left together and went who knows where and we girls all hung out at Eliza'says house doing what girls do. Netflix, ice-cream, nail polish, and gossip.

"So how was the dance with Joe?" Casey asks Annabelle.

"It was great. He's so kind and funny and so sweet." She says

"Jason didn't seem to happy about it." I say raising my eyebrows.

"I don't care. It's his problem." She replies.

"Juliet seems really quiet." Annabelle points out.

Juliet doesn't say anything. "You're hiding something." I add.

"No, I'm not." Juliet finally says.

"Yeah you are." Casey says.

"Tell us, your dirty little secret." Eliza says narrowing her eyes at her.

"I don't have anything to hide." Juliet insists.

"Oh my god, she's dating Dave!" Jane exclaims, smiling.

"Oh my gosh, Juliet why didn't you tell us." Annabelle says, also playing along.

"I'm not dating Da-" Juliet was cut off.

"Stop denying the love." I say smiling trying to hold in my laughter.

"Shut up, I am not dating Dave!" Juliet shouts in frustration.

"Then what are you hiding?" Casey asks her eyes brows raised in suspicion.

"Nothing." Juliet continues to insist.

"It's done. She's dating Dave. No question about it." Jane says also holding in her laughter.

"Jane, shut up! Fine I'll talk." Juliet gives up.

We all stare at her waiting for her to speak. "It's have a date with Noah." She says smiling.

We all squeal like little girls. "Yey, finally!" Jane says loudly.

"Oh my god, when did that happen?" Annabelle asks.

"At the dance. I was just watching everyone dance and he was fighting with Nicole and he walked toward me and we talked and then he just...yeah." Juliet explains.

"The OTP has been united." Casey says.

"What about you Jenna? You went with Keith." Annabelle says.

"Yeah. It went actually pretty good. I didn't expect him to be so kind. He's not the person I thought he was." Jenna says.

"I can't believe you came with Kyle." Eliza says all the sudden to Jane.

"What's wrong with him? He's a really good friend." Jane says a bit confused.

"Yeah, sure. 'Friends'." Eliza says sarcastically.

"What? That's all we are. I wanted to go but I didn't want to go alone so I asked him and he was nice enough to agree." Jane says.

"Guy friends don't go to dances with their lady friends. That is not how that works." Eliza insists.

"Brandon seemed really pissed off." I say.

"Did you see him snogging Ginny?" Juliet askes.

"Yeah, it was disgusting as crap." Eliza says sticking out her tongue.

"He can do whatever he wants. Plus he shouldn't be pissed off. He's the one who broke up with me." Jane says.

"Did he tell you why?" She asked Jane.