Chapter 21

Annabelle's POV

"Do you like Jason?" Joe asks me bluntly in the middle of our date. I choke on my french fry. We were at this cool retro diner place.

Once I had finally stopped coughing hard I answer him back, "No. I don't like Jason." But I wasn't really sure of my answer.

Do I like him? I used to but that was before Joe. Do I still have feeling for him. No I can't. Stop denying it Annabelle. But he likes Nellie, not me. He could never like me. He thinks of me as a friend. Just friends.

After our date, he dropped me off at my house. I say my farewell and we part our ways. The thoughts was still stuck in my head though. Do I like Jason?

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Juliet's POV

I scream as the dead looking girl suddenly popped out from the mirror. Noah and I were watching a horror movie and I hate horror movies. Well I didn't exactly hate them I just don't like them. I always get like a paranoia.

Noah wraps his arm around me protectively and pulls me to his side. "Don't worry. The movies about to end." He tells me not at all scared and completely calm.

We currently are at his house just on the couch watching the movie while eating chips and a bunch of junk food. I know what your thinking...RELATIONSHIP GOALS!

After much screaming coming from me the movie was finally over. "I will never sleep again." I say getting up from the couch and stretching.

"It wasn't that bad." Noah says calmly.

"They drove an axe through that kid's head." I exclaim proving my point.

"It's just effect." He says.

"Doesn't hide the fact that it looked real."

He shakes his head at me while smiling. "You really love proving your point don't you?"

"Yeah, it's part of my human nature." I joke.

He chuckles at me. "What do we do now?" I ask.

"I don't know." He says hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asks me.

"Absolutely nothing."

"Let's go on a cliche date." He says, nuzzling into my neck.

"Oh so we're going to a restraunt with a candle lit dinner then you bring me flowers and at the end we kiss and I pop my leg out." I say amused.

"Exactly but it will be extra cliche." He says.

"I can't wait." I say genuinely excited.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jane's POV

"You have to talk to him someday." Kyle says to me as I wander the library.

"I know." I graze over the many books on the shelves.

"Tick tock. Tick tock." Kyle says imitating a clock. I roll my eyes at him and continue to to find a book to read.

"I can't just go up to him suddenly talk to him." I say pulling out another book and then checking the back.

"Yes you can." He insists.

"It's not that easy. Plus, he looks happy." Truthfully, he does look happier with her. I'd see them laugh and tease eachother, hold hands, and just be cute together. Something I couldn't do with him.