Chapter 14

Jack's POV

"Hey you got a date?" Jason asked me.

"Not yet. What 'bout you?" I asked him. He said he would ask Annabelle.

"Yeah, just with the wrong girl." He replied disappointed.

"What happened? Weren't you going to ask Annabelle?" I said.

"Yeah, but Nellie asked me right before I asked Annabelle." He said.

"You idiot. Reject Nellie and ask Annabelle. Easy." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I mean but I kind of like Nellie." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh my god. Make up your mind. Jeez." I say.

"I don't see you going after one girl." He replied back at me.

"I have a girl in mind. Just going to take time." I reply. Yeah a lot of time.

"Hey, Jacky." A voice says behind me. I turn and see Nicole. She just won't leave me alone.

"Hey, Nicole." I say boredly.

"So I wanted to know what color tie you had so I could match my dress for-" I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Who told you I was going with you?"

She laughs, "You're so funny. Of course we're going together I mean we are dating."

"I don't think asking for one night counts as a boyfriend, girlfriend basis." I reply.

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asks shocked.

"We weren't even a thing." I say to her annoyed.

"You've got to be kidding." She places her hand on my face rubbing it. "We can talk about this, babe."

I pull away, "There's nothing to talk about. We were never a thing and we will never be a thing."

"Is this about that Ali chick?" She scoffs.

"That's non of your business." I scowl at her.

She glares back, " I knew it. You'll regret her." She says before sashaying away.

"Whatever." I mumble.

I see Jason staring at me. I shrug.

"Hi, Jason." Someone yells.

I look over and see Jane waving toward him and Annebelle hiding behind Ali.

"Oh hey." Jason says.

"How you doing?" Jane asks brightly.

"Umm, I'm good, but why are you so happy?" He asked. And yeah she was overly happy.

"Oh that. No reason." She giggled.

What has she been taking?

"Jason, we wanted to know if you wanted to go to the mall with us?" Ali asked dodging my gaze.

"Am I going to be the only boy?" He asked.

"No, Brandon and Anthony are coming." She replied.

"Okay then I'll come." Jason replied back.

"Hey hot stuff!" A high pitched voice yelled.

"No, not again." Juliet groaned.

A guy came up to Juliet and put an arm around her shoulders. Is he her boyfriend?