1

December 6th, 2019

Thomas's POV:

"Just tell me why you won't date again!" Alex pleaded as I started to clean up from his vlog.

"For the last time, no!" I brushed him off. 

"Man, why not?" He whined.

"Alex, my reason is personal. Leave me alone," I began walking to my room. He followed me.

"If you don't tell me, I'll get you a date," He crossed his arms.

"Fine!" I screamed. "Olivia Grantel. She was my high school sweetheart. We started dating in grade 7. I had to leave Seattle for vlogging 3 years ago. Dumping her broke my heart and I promised to never date again. And I stick by that!" 

"Do you really care about her that much?" He asked.

"I still love her with every bit," I sighed. "Now."

I slammed the door in his face and collapsed onto the ground. I blinked away a couple of tears and held in my weight. 

Alex's POV:

I searched up the name on Instagram, finding only one account. She was pretty, I could see why Thomas liked her. "Hey, Charli! Come in here!"

"Yeah?" She asked, leaning in the doorway.

"How would you like to help me get Thomas's girlfriend back?" I questioned. 

"Duh," She sat down on the bed with me and began scrolling through Olivia's page.

About 2 days later, we were at the airport, waiting for Olivia.

*Eh, short chapter*