28

*The Wedding Since People Want It*

"You never cease to amaze me. Your intelligence leaves me in awe, your brazenness leaves me speechless, and your beauty leaves me mesmerized. But it's the little things about you that I love the most, like how your eyebrows furrow when you're overthinking something or how you smile when someone tells you something cute, and how you are fearless yet cry when you watch the Titanic. I should've never left you. My career was nothing to me and I regretted it every day. And as your husband, I promise to always hold you and stroke your hair until you fall asleep, to never leave you alone in the dark, to zip your dress up whenever you can't reach it, to always be truthful, forever loyal, admire you, protect you, and love you until the day I die." He spoke, staring into my eyes.

"I don't know what I did right in my life to earn the privilege of loving you. Most people hate high school but I loved it because of you. I swear, the day you left, I cried an ocean. You came into my life like a hurricane again, and I went from hating you, to loving you, and now I can't imagine my life without you. My life was meaningless until you came along. You've shown me unimaginable, raw, and unconditional love in its truest form, and gave me a reason and purpose in my life. You're a man who is fearless, yet gentle, kind, and caring. I love everything about you, like how you clench your jaw when you're in disagreement with someone, how you throw your head back when you laugh too hard, how you wiggle your eyebrows when you're making sexual jokes, or how you feel the overwhelming need to sleep closest to the door. You're a constant fascination of mine, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life figuring you out. As your wife, I promise to always be there for you when you wake up, and kiss you before you fall asleep, to help you fix your collar when you can't reach it, to be your encourager and your number one fan, to take care of you when you're ill, to rub your back after a long day, to stand by your side no matter what happens, to always be truthful, forever loyal, admire you, and love you until the day I die." I spoke my vows with a smile on my face.

The I do's happened and then the kiss and the champagne. Thomas held me close that night, after a little bit of you know. *Wink* 

*End Of Book 2*