27

August 29th, 2020

"Thomas?" I questioned, his hands covering my eyes. 

"Happy birthday to you," He began singing as he pulled his hands off my eyes. We were at the beach again. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Liv. Happy birthday to you."

"I love you," I cupped his face, tears forming in my eyes.

"Always and forever," Thomas responded, pressing his lips to mine. 

"This is amazing," I looked at the night waves and the empty beach. "I love it."

Thomas let go of me as I walked towards the waves. The water brushed my feet on the sand. I held my arms out as a joke. 

"Save me, Jack!" I screamed as a joke. I turned around, finding Thomas on one knee. 

"Liv," He started. "I know we haven't spent a lot of time together since we reunited in December, but those 4 years were the best years of my life. I love you, Liv. With all my heart. I've known you since 5th grade. You're the one thing that keeps me smiling. Now that our worries are gone, we can be together in peace. But I want to make more than just dating. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I smiled as the tears flooded down.

"Olivia Grantel, will you marry me since you already make me the happiest man in the world?" Thomas asked.

"Yes!" I almost screamed. I pulled Thomas up and smashed my lips onto his.

"SHE SAID YES!" I heard shouting behind me. I pulled away from Thomas and found the entire house holding confetti bombs, flowers, and champagne. 

"Wait, what if I said no?" I joked.

"That's why we were behind you," Charli smiled perkily.