26

I always sleep when the sun is up now. Thomas and I have spent every night together, some at my apartment and some at dinner somewhere private. The less tired I am, the more time I get with Thomas.

I laid in my bed, dressed in just my undergarments. I waited for the bell to ring, it was time for Thomas to come. I almost jumped when the doorbell rang. I slipped on my robe, walking out of my room and to the door.

I opened it, Thomas immediately fell into my arms. 

"Baby?" I questioned, using one of my hands to shut the door.

"He's gone," He whispered. 

"Who is?" I asked, pulling away.

"Ryland, they kicked him out," Thomas smiled.

"Why?" I cupped his face.

"They caught him doing some illegal shit and didn't want anything to do with him," He responded, his hands gripping my waist tightly.

"Does that mean-" He cut me off.

"It means, my love. It means," Thomas pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I love you."

"Always and forever," I replied. 

"So, did you tell them?" I asked.

"I did," He looked up. "When I did, Alex celebrated by saying 'Plan B worked!'"

"Plan B?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Apparently, they made a plan to get us together again when you moved to LA the first time," He rolled his eyes.

"Great," I smiled perkily. "So what now?" 

He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. I swung my legs around him, lifting myself around him. 

"I guess you're moving into the house again," He answered.