9

*Yall, I fucking love Ryland and mean no hate towards him. Aight?*

A week has passed since Ryland and I had our moments. Our fanbases support our relationship, and the two of us couldn't be happier. 

I sat with Charli as we talked about Christmas which was tomorrow.

"Ok, so you're wearing a grinch sweater?" She giggled.

"I'm the grinch!" I joked.

"What'd you get Ryland?" Charli asked.

"A life," I joked again, making her giggle. "I got him concert tickets to his favourite band, Måneskin."

"That's so cool!" She smiled. 

"How 'bout Chase?" I questioned.

"I got him 5 chokers and a couple of iced-out chains," Charli replied.

"Nice," I talked with her for a while before getting up and heading towards Ryland's room. When I opened the door, Ryland had a girl with blonde hair on top of him, kissing his neck. His hands slid down to her ass, gripping through her shorts. "Ryland?"

"Liv!" He immediately pushed the girl off him, trying to get up. I backed up, running towards my own room. I felt small tears forming in my eyes. I was stopped by a black shirt, in which my chest fell.

"Liv?" Thomas's voice sounded soft and warming. "You ok?" 

"No," I sighed, wiping my eyes with my sleeves.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just walked in on Ryland-" I cut myself off, a tear rolling down my cheek. Thomas took my hands in his, rubbing my dorsal with his thumbs. 

"Liv, I'm so sorry," Thomas pulled me into a hug, clutching me tightly. He led me to his room, sat me down on the bed, and brought me some tissues. Artemis climbed onto my lap and rested, scratching at my knees. The curves of my lips formed into a soft smile as I stroked her fur. "You just walked in on him?" 

"I was going to go spend some time with him and then I just saw some blonde bitch on top of him," I replied, wiping my eyes. He rested one of his hands on my shoulder, giving me an assuring smile. "And I already spent 75 dollars on him."

"You didn't know. Liv, it's going to be ok," He took Artemis off my lap and rested her against the headboard. "Everything's going to be fine."