16

She's been gone for 6 months. And I don't know where she is. 

My beloved Liv isn't in my arms anymore. She could be dead for all I know. She could be kidnapped, raped, tortured and I can't help her. I don't even know where to look. She could be out of the country or somewhere in another state. 

I look at my state in the mirror. I haven't been able to sleep ever since she's been gone. My Liv was the reason I could sleep. Now, my Liv is gone. 

My hair's a mess and my eyes look puffy from the tears. My expression is not displayed on my face but I know it's there.

"Thomas!" Charli ran into my bathroom, her phone in her hand. She showed me pictures of Liv in Seatle, getting caught by paparazzi. Her hair was a bit longer, her eyes glowing more than ever, her face filled with a smile. 

"She's alive...and safe," I muttered. "I need to get to Seatle!"

"Thomas," Charli gripped my shoulder. "You need to get to Seatle like yesterday. I'll book you a ticket. Go pack."

I ran to my closet and pulled out a handbag. I shoved all of my hoodies into it, my eyes landing on the pair of heels I had. The pair she wore to the concert. She left it behind in the old house. It was the one thing I held at night. 

I slipped the pair of black heels onto the shelf in the closet. I continued to shove clothing into the bag.