24

August 14th, 2020

Thomas and I laid together, our heavy breathing filling the room.

"Round 4?" He asked.

"No," I shook my head slightly. "My legs can't take more."

"I bet they can," His finger ran over my thigh, which was covering in his high. 

*Hehe. That rhymes.*

"Thomas, no," I turned to face him. "No. The people next to my room are probably so tired."

"They won't mind," Thomas's hand trailed up my thigh.  

"We need to talk about what we're going to do. My ticket is set for Sunday and it's Friday," I sighed.

"We could try long-distance," His hand stopped.

"When would we get to see each other?" I stroked his face gently.

"Good point," He forced out a soft smile. "I have an idea. It involves both of us staying together, with no Ryland."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I stay at the house. You stay in LA. I'll buy you an apartment or a house if you prefer. Every night, I'll be over," Thomas smirked.

"But Ryland is at the house," I pointed out.

"I'll deal with him," He replied. "Do you wanna do it?"

He grabbed onto one of my hands and interlocked our fingers. "Yes." 

"I'll start looking for an apartment. Or do you want a house?" He questioned.

"I'm fine with anything," I pressed a kiss to his forehead. "You might wanna get back to the house. You've stayed with me for three days. They'll be worried."

"Then I better go," He got up slowly, pressing kisses to my cheeks. "I love you."

"Always and forever," I smiled. He began putting his clothes on slowly, me watching in the process. He slid his shirt on, smirking at me.

"Like what you saw?" He asked, leaning down to kiss me once more.

"I loved it," I spoke before his lips connected with mine.