10

I woke up, a certain cologne filling my nose. I slowly opened my eyes to find my head on Thomas's chest. My mind wandered to the night before. Thomas's grip on me was tight as if I was the last thing on earth for him. 

"Please don't let go."

"Never."

I slowly crept out of his arms, walking out of his room. I walked up to my own, changed, and walked out to the tree. Most people were already sitting there and others were coming. I sat down with Dixie and Charli and started opening gifts. 

The gifts went on until my eye caught the gift I got Ryland. I picked it up, tore the tag off, and shoved the box into my pocket. I turned to Charli who was ripping up wrapping paper and smiled. 

About 5 minutes later, Ryland and the blonde bitch walked down the stairs. She sat down next to Dixie, playing with her hair.

"Hey Loren," Dixie shifted in her seat. "Didn't know you were coming."

"Well, Ry Ry asked me to stay the night," 'Loren' replied.

"Ry Ry?" Alex questioned. "I thought Ryland was with-"

"I'm with Loren," Ryland spoke sternly. Thomas shot me a gag motioning towards Loren. I bit my lip, preventing myself from laughing. 

"Alright then, Thomas take my gift to you," Alex handed him a fairly wrapped box. Thomas ripped off the wrapping paper, opening the box up. Inside laid a vlog camera, making Thomas hug Alex. The gifts went on for hours, and hours, and hours, until finally, the last gift was given. Everyone said their thankyous and everything and went back to their rooms. I stayed in the living room, holding the box with the tickets.

My fingers traced the outline, wondering what to do with it. I got up, walked to Thomas's room, and knocked on the door. He opened the door, Artemis by his legs.

"Hey Liv," He spoke, fiddling with the bottom of his shirt.

"Your nervous," I squinted at him.

"What?" He questioned. 

"You only play with your shirt when you're nervous. I make you nervous?" I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

"I-" I cut him off.

"Merry Christmas," I leaned up, pressing a kiss to his cheek. I handed him the box and pushed a bit of hair out of his face. He slowly opened the box, finding the Måneskin tickets inside. 

"What?!" He smiled and hugged me. 

"You used to tell me how you liked rock bands. I thought you might like 'em," I replied as he pulled away. "Plus I'm a pretty big fan."

"I love Måneskin," He responded, holding the tickets in his hands. "Two? Perfect."

He handed one ticket to me. My lips formed into a smile as I took the ticket in my hand. I stared into his eyes, leaning in the doorway of his room.

He leaned in and pecked my lips. It was a gentle kiss, the kind you imagine your first kiss on the front porch to be, the kind to put butterflies to your stomach, the kind to bring tingles to your toes.

As his lips brushed against mine, I was spellbound. I could taste the mint, I could taste the coffee he had earlier. I could sense his hesitance and desire. All in that split second.

I didn't know a kiss was so innocent, could feel so intimate at the same time.

I was kissing Thomas Petrou.

And I wanted more.

Thomas's POV:

"Yes!" Someone screamed from the stairs. I pulled away from Liv and looked at Alex, who was punching the air. I let go of Liv and walked towards him. He ran to his room in what I'm assuming is fright. I turned around, finding that Liv had disappeared. I sighed and walked into my room. I locked the door, holding the ticket in my hand.

This is going to be a fun concert. I looked at the date on the ticket.

January 20th, 2020