7

I rolled around my bed, not wanting to get up. I slowly raised from my bed, my back aching. I untied my hair from its ponytail and let it flow around my shoulders. I walked down the stairs, making my way into the kitchen to make coffee. I looked over at the dining room, where Charli's laptop was on and she was watching Hollywood fix. I walked over, leaning over her shoulder. 

The video was of me and Ryland having dinner, then it cut to us on the beach. My eyes widened when the clip of Ryland and I kissing popped up. I backed up, dropping my mug. The mug shattered onto my foot, leaving the coffee and bits of blood sliding down my foot and onto the floor.

"Liv!" Charli grabbed a rag from the kitchen and began wiping down my foot, slowly taking out the pieces of glass. The external pain was nothing compared to the internal pain. I felt like my insides had just been ripped out. My private life was on the internet now. 

Ryland walked over, staring at the screen. He watched the clip of us sitting on the beach, playing with each other's hair and throwing sand on each other playfully.  He put a hand on the table, his eyes narrowed at the screen. 

"Liv, you're-" I cut Charli off. 

"I know. It's fine," I pulled my foot back from her and began sprinting up the stairs. I sat in my room, slowly rubbing my foot. The coffee left blisters and the glass left cuts. Great.

Ryland's POV:

"You guys going on a date wasn't part of the plan!" Alex screamed at me. 

"I'm sorry. Nick cancelled on me and no one else was free. We went to dinner and then I took her to the beach and it just happened..." I explained. 

"So now what? Our plan is ruined?" Charli rolled her eyes. 

"I-I didn't know she'd think of it that way," I sighed.