Chapter 15

[Y/N] POV
6 PM

[in a phone call with Emiko]

[Y/N] - normal
Emiko- Bold

Hey [Y/N]! Why did you call me all of the sudden?

Emiko, i need you to listen.
Im going to shoyo's house to have a sleepover-

What?! And you don't even invite me? hmph

[phone call ends]

"wha-"

I call her again.

[Emiko answers]

Did you call me to invite me to the sleepover?

no-

well bye then.

[phone call ends]

"..."

*calls again*

[Emiko answers]

Did you call me to -

YES WANNA DO A SLEEPOVER ME, YOU AND YORI NEXT FRIDAY?

oh! yeah sure!

okay now can you listen to me?

sure :)

okay so me, hinata and kageyama (i hope) are gonna do a sleepover at hinata's house today..

... still angry at you for not inviting me to that sleepover.

yeah i know. Anyways, I told my mom...

let me guess. you told your mom that you were going to a sleepover at my house because you know that your mom would say no about going to a sleepover that's with two boys that she doesn't know of , is that correct?

...yeah...

*sigh* alright. i'll tell my mom to follow the plan. BUT. OUR sleepover is going to be in your house cuz u owe me.

THANKS ! LOVE YOU!

i know i know. Have fun!

[Emiko ends the call]

After the call ended, I started packing my things , like clothes, snacks, headache pills i'll definitely need those, accessories in case i'm feeling fancy and my skincare products.

After packing, I put my bag right next to the door.

"Honey? Do you want to take along dinner? or is Emiko's mom gonna make dinner for both of you?"

"oh actually i haven't asked, lemme see"

I quickly text Hinata asking , and he says that he doesn't know. I then tell him that i'm bringing my own so he doesn't need to worry about it.