Chapter 9

Kageyama's POV

~ after class ~

I get out of my seat and walk to the door , this time, waiting for [Y/N] because I thought she said she wanted to go play with us or something. I don't really remember to be honest.

"Oh u waited for me! How nice~" [Y/N] teases , giggling.

"You want to play or watch us play?"

"Well.. Hinata will probably beg for me to play so.."

"Oh ok." I start walking out of the block to the gym and also looking back if she is following me.

The closer we got to the gym , an idiot zoomed beside us. Dumbass Hinata. Didn't even get me a headstart. I sprinted and tried to get first to the gym but then stopped and looked back and decided to wait for [Y/N] , who was laughing.

"Ha? Why did u stop? " she asked

"I felt like waiting for u"

"Ahh Kageyama kun~~ you're being too nice to me"

"I'm being normal"

"Nah you've never been this nice" finally she caught up to me and we started walking together again.

"Last time u didn't even wait for me for anything, u just left me there like 🧍‍♀️" she stops , showing me "how I left her there".

I just didn't want to talk to her and not be with her , she's weird.

...that doesn't really explain why I waited for her now does it?

shoot.

[Y/N] POV

We finally reached to the gym and we see Hinata already there, waiting for us.

"WHAT TOOK U GUYS SO LONG? DID U GUYS DO THIS ON PURPOSE SO U TWO CAN BE ALONE AND BE LOVEY DOVEY WITH EACH OTHER??" He crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks.

I blush, not seeing Kageyama's reaction.

"I- " I pause and sigh "you were too fast Hinata, so Kageyama waited for me that's all that happened.. don't be jealous Hinata, I know u want him for yourself-" I snicker.

"WHAT? [Y/N]" Hinata looked disgusted , "IM NOT GAY . AND ALSO EVEN IF I WAS , I WOULD NEVER WANT BAKAGEYAMA ALL TO MYSELF" he fake pukes, I laugh.

"Oh? I don't see Kageyama-kun neglecting Hinataaaa" I wink with both eyes "—wait" I wink correctly this time, at Hinata , also smirking.

"I'm not neglecting nor accepting I'm just too disgusted to say a word-"

"Pft ok ok if u iNsiSt"

We all walk in the gym and Hinata and Kageyama go change to their volleyball uniform. As of me, I decided I didn't want to play, why? I don't feel like it :P so I just sat on the bench waiting for them to come out.

A few seconds later,Tsukishima and Yamaguchi arrived, and so did the upperclassmen, and also went to the locker room to change as well.

3 minutes later~

All of them finally came out all dressed up to play. They all got their water bottles ready since their managers , sensei and Coach didn't come yet.

Now that I think of it, I heard that Kiyoko-San is one of their managers.. and I'm really excited because I'm finally gonna witness her beauty that people say that I might be prettier which I completely disagree, even tho I've never seen the girl, I wonder why she and ,I think the other manager's name is Yachi ,didn't come to practice yesterday.. guess we'll never know..

~ Time skip cuz I want [Y/N] to meet Kiyoko and Yachi already I'm sorry I'm such a lazy writer-~

Some time pass by, and two girls enter the gym, one with medium, black hair, blue eyes with glasses  who Im guessing it's Kiyoko san since she's literally UM.. GORGEOUS?? Anyways ..and next to her was a shorter girl who had short blond hair with a lil part of hair tied up, she had brown eyes and looked overall REALLY CUTE LIKE OMG-. Istg those people were lying to me

All I do was stare at them until they would notice.. stareeee ... stareeee at their beauty.

Until the blond girl shivered and looks at me, because of my stareee, I'm guessing. And I jolt up, smile and wave , I was mentally cursing at myself for being such a weirdo and now they probably won't talk to me.... so I walked to them .

"Hi! I'm [Y/N] [L/N] ! I'm new to this school haha, you girls are the managers of the volleyball team right?"

"Yeah.. did you come see the boys play?" The black haired girl asked

Istg she sounded like an angel

"Yeah.. and also cuz Hinata asked me to come " I chuckle nervously.

"So Um... what are your names?"

"I'm Kiyoko Shimizu and this is Hitoka Yachi" she smiles.

And they said I was prettier? Wtf I think they need glasses and for the ones that already have glasses... get new ones.

"You two are really pretty I think I'm going to die-" I quickly covered my mouth as I noticed I said it out loud. And because of that I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't even be there anymore.

"I- uh- i- I- mean .. I'm going home now my parents just called me I gotta go.. see you two tomorrowww!" I quickly walk next to the net to say bye to the boys.

"Bye guys I'm going home"

And cuz of that, the gym was full of 'already?' 'Stay longerrrr' 'noo' 'Dont gooooo'

I laugh a bit and tell them I really had to go , and they eventually gave up. I wave goodbye and head home.

Trying to calm myself down after that embarrassing moment I just had.

Now they'll think I'm a lesbian- not that there's anything wrong with that but- you get what I mean

Who am i even talking to

God I'm such a disappointment.

- - - - - - - - -
[A/N]
HEY GUYSSS
I TOLD U I WAS GONNA POST IN A FEW MINUTESSSS

YAYYYY

ANYWAYS
AGAIN
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 4KREADS AND 100 VOTESSSSS AAAAAAAAAA-
Ok i gotta stop ❤️

Anyways
I hope you all are safe wherever you are and have a good day/night!

Also, if I messed up on anything here plz tell me- I was in a rush cuz U GUYS WERE ALREADY BEGGING ME-

ahem and here you go ❤️