Chapter 5

Kageyama's POV

I stared as [Y/N] ran out the door. I look at Hinata quite annoyed.

"Boke Coach will get mad at us if she plays."

"No he won't! I'll make sure of it! Plus, I want to see if she's good"

Sigh

  ~6 minutes later~

Jeez do girls take that much time to just wear some simple clothes?
I set the ball to Hinata and his spike was blocked by Tsukishima who came out of the locker room some minutes ago. Yamaguchi-San just made some float serves.

"Are the second and third years coming or not?? And what about [Y/—"

I hear the door open, and look who entered the gym.It was [Y/N].

"I'm sorry I'm late..I couldn't find a hairband" she awkwardly laughs and looks at us "

"Oh it's fine [Y/N]! By the way , what position do you play in?" That boke asks

"Oh well I play all over the place , I can be a middle blocker, wing spiker , you name it ," she smirks "I'm just that good" she giggles.

"Oh? Miss shortie is good at volleyball? Let's see it then" Four eyes replies.

I stay quiet. I don't really wanna underestimate her . Plus, she looked kinda cute with her hair up- wait.. what am I even saying.

[Y/N] POV

"So .. do we play a game or we wait for the others?" I ask .

"We play a game now! Which team do you want to be in? Mine and Kageyama's or Tsukishima's and Yamaguchi's ?" He points at the boys. "If i were you, I would pick my team , you know, cuz we're really good , right kageyama?!"

"..." Kageyama was just staring at the ball."hm"

I didn't really know which team to choose from..since I don't know how they play..

"Hmm...maybe I'll choose Tsukishima's Yamaguchi's team!" I go to the side of the team I chose.

"Great Choice!" Yamaguchi smiles at me and gives me a high five. I smile back and give him a high five back.

"I thought we were friends [Y/N]" Hinata pouts.

"Well- we are! But uh I just felt like being in this team!"

"You're going down . Right KAGEYAMA?" Hinata looks at Kageyama and he just hums in response .

We get into positions in court and they passed me the ball to serve.

"Let's see how you serve new girl"

Little did they know. Oikawa senpai and (sometimes) Ushijima senpai taught me how to serve when I was in my volleyball team. I still couldn't believe they said yes (even tho Ushijima senpai wanted me to join Shiratorizawa but I politely reject him).
I throw the ball in the air and do a really hard serve. It wasn't on purpose actually but oh well.

As the ball touches the other side of the court the boys looked quite shocked . I laugh.

"WOAH [Y/N]! YOU HAVE A SERVE SIMILAR TO THE GREAT KING, but yours looked harder,DID HE TEACH YOU THAT?!pLeAsE tEaCh mEeeE" Hinata just runs up to me, amazed at my serve.