Chapter 7

[Y/N] POV
Friday 6AM , the next day

* phone ringing *

I open my eyes wide because of the sudden noise and I as I looked at my phone, I noticed it wasn't my alarm, but it was an unknown number calling.
At first I wanted to ignore because , well, it's an unknown number and I don't remember giving out my number to anybody. But at the same time, My curiosity did not help but answer the phone, trying my best for my voice to not sound sleepy.

[Unknown number: bold , left side ; [Y/N]: right side]

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Ah [Y/N]!! It's meee , Hinataa!!"

I thought of two questions. How did he get my number and why the hell is he calling me at 6 in the morning.

"Well.. you're probably wondering how I got your phone number, and well uh what was her name again? uh- AH Emiko san! She's your friend right???"

"Yeah.."

Well now I know that I need to give lil Emiko a lesson to not give out MY FRICKIN NUMBER TO RANDOM PEOPLE WITHOUT PERMISSION ❤️

"And also sorry I called you this early! I was really excited to call you and I couldn't really wait!"

"Of course you couldn't", I let out a soft giggle.
"So what do you need??"

"Uh well I thought we could think of a place to meet since we're going to school together! Well.. unless you don't want to that is.."

"Oh I don't mind! But what about Kageyama?"

"Oh he's coming with us too since you two live close right? Anyways, I was thinking of meeting up where we parted ways remember??"

"Ah yeah I remember I remember "

"Great ! I already told Bakayama so ye, do you have his number? I can give to you if you want!"

"Oh no I don't have his number haha.. but I dont know if he would be very happy about that, I'll ask him myse-"

"No ! Here I'll send it to you after the call! "
"Well let's meet at the place at 8AM? Or ??"

"Hinata-"

"Ok! 8AM it is ! See you later!!!"

Hinata hangs up.

I sigh and then received a message from Hinata giving Kageyama's phone number. I add both of them to my contacts , since I don't really know them that much, I put their normal names but once I get to know them better I'll probably change it to something cute.

It's like 7AM already and I start thinking if I should message Kageyama or not,after some minutes, I decide not too or he might even block me.

~ ~ ~

When I finished everything I needed to do, I grabbed my stuff and headed to door, of course, saying goodbye to my parents.

I get out of the house and see Kageyama already waiting for me.

"Ohayo Kageyama-kun!"I smile at him.

"Ohayo.." he mumbled , he looked quite tired.

He looked so cute.

As I was walking to Kageyama, I remembered that I didn't tell Emiko and Yori that today I wasn't going with them. So, I grab my phone and texted them real quick and they also replied a rather fast ok.. and of course I texted Emiko that we needed to talk ❤️.

"Do you want me to give you my number? In case you don't want to go to school with me and Hinata" he said looking at my phone.

"Oh! Hinata already sent me your phone number so ..yeah.. uhh.. did Hinata give you my number or?"

"Yeah he gave me your number too." He said just looking forward .

"He didn't even- nevermind.." I sigh.

~ 5 minutes later ~

As we were walking to the place where Hinata wanted us to meet with him, we saw him SPRINTING to us.

"GOOD MORNING GUYSSSSSSSSS" he shouted. Kageyama hit him in the head when he came to us and I just giggled and said good morning too.

"So what class are you two going to have right now?"Hinata asked.

"We're having [least fav subject] " I sigh , annoyed.

"It looks like that isn't your favorite subject huh " he chuckles.

"Yeah.. what about you Hinata?"

"I'm having English , I'm not the best at it but eh, it's alright I guess" he scratches his cheek.

"Oh Well then good luck I guess " I slightly laugh.

We were getting closer and closer to the school and then me and Kageyama parted ways again with Hinata and went to class.

- - - - - - - - -
[A/N]
Yo.
I finally updated again!
Omg this first week of school is literally killing me-
Like AH IM SO TIRED ALL I WANT IS TO STAY HOME AND WATCH ANIME AND READ FANFICS AND NO ONE JUDGING ME
ahem
n e wayz
I can't believe this fanfic almost has 1k reads
Like what the ✨fawk✨
People are actually reading this or at least seen my horrible title or idk
THIS IS TRASH IDK HOW YALL LIKE THIS
BUT TYASFM IM REALLY THANKFULL FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS <3
Welp imma go sleep now
If this has any mistakes PLEASE tell me cuz I'm too freacking tired and lazy too read it again so I'm sorry if this is all over the place-
So ye
I hope y'all be safe and have a good day/night!
Love youuu <3