Stop Playing Video Games!

||~~~~~~||

||~~~~~~||

3rd pov:

   joey stood at the bedroom door to see his girlfriend still playing video games. with her head set on, eyes to the computer screen and the remote in her hands, she was focused in on her game.

   "hey! you've been playing that all day. get off of it and let's do something" joey walked up to his girlfriend and she didn't even look at him. "i know i know just.. let me finish this battle" she said. joey put his hand in front of the screen to try blocking her sight. y/n tried moving her head but where ever she moved, joey would move to. she propped her elbow up and hit it towards joey's stomach.

   joey dramatically fell to the ground and pretended he was hurt. "i didn't push that hard. i can do it harder if you want to keep testing me" y/n said and joey stood back up.

   "y/n this is your house so let's do something instead of fucking video games" joey groaned and sat on her bed which was behind y/n. "don't act like you aren't on your phone all the time when i want to do something" y/n turned around for a second to see joeys eye brows furrowed. she chuckled and turned back to the screen.

   "i promise we can do something. just let me finish my game" y/n reassured joey and he groaned as he laid down on the bed. he looked to his side to see
y/n's closet. it was wide open and he saw many items. he stood up and walked to it. there were clothes, shoes but he was looking at the mini things. there were necklaces, rings, stuff animals and more.

   he noticed that some of the things were things he gave to y/n. that would always earn a smile on his face. he took one of the stuff animals and examined it more. he was gonna walk back to the bed but he bumped into the closet door and that made a box fall from the top of the closet. "what was that?" y/n asked as she kept her eyes on the screen.

   "..it's nothing" joey said, thinking he was fucked. he turned around and looked down at the ground he picked up the box, but didn't pick the lid up up. what he saw on the box shocked him.

   there was other things in the box but that wasn't the thing he had his eyes on. he laughed to himself and picked up the item.

   "hey" joey stood beside y/n as she kept playing. "what?" she asked, still not going to look at him. "look what i found"

   y/n glanced to the side and quickly looked back. she then froze. it felt like her heart dropped down to her stomach. she turned back to joey and saw what he held in his hand. a pink vibrator.

   "joey!" she tried snatching it out of his hands but he moved. y/n fully took off her game set and stood up as well. she chased joey around the room. "joey give it back!" she felt completely embarrassed. she finally tackled joey down on the bed and kept trying to grab the toy, but joey being him kept swinging it around. "why do you have this y/n?" he asked laughing and y/n finally grabbed it.

   "nothing! don't go through my things!" she said and he ran his fingers through his hair. "i didn't mean to! it's dropped and i saw it" he said and she covered her face. "what's the matter? do i not please you enough?" "no that's not it!" she said, looking back at him and he raise an eyebrow.

   "..i am not talking to you about this" she said and got off of him. "oh come on!" he said and followed her. she wakes to her closet and tried getting the box down. as she reached her hand up, joey grabbed her wrist and leaned in to her ear. "you don't have to be embarrassed you know" he said and she gulped.

   "it's hard not to when i saw you holding it" she turned to him and he laughed. "does it still work?" he asked and tried flicking the switch on the vibrator. "..it broke a while ago" she said pulling it away. she grabbed the box and put it in. she put it back in her closet and shut the door.

   y/n sighed as she saw joey back on her bed. "are you gonna pay attention to me now?" joey asked and she gave him an annoyed look. "you made me loose my game. what do you want to do?" she asked sitting down on the edge of the bed.

   "am i better then your toy?~" "we are no longer talking about that!" y/n said and he laughed. "i just want to know" joey said as he sat up. she sighed and laid back. "a vibrator is a vibrator. you are you. do the math" she said and he groaned. "i'm just gonna say that's a yes" he responded and kissed her on the lips.

____________________________________

sorry i haven't been posting but this isn't my end 😈😈😈 i hope
you guys are having an awesome summer break also. i could make a part two if you guys want but it depends i'll probably just made a new story 😩