Mirror Maze//2

||<>||

||<>||

3rd pov:

   joey held your hand as you walked to the empty mirror maze. even inside, you couldn't hear anyone speak. they were truly alone besides the worker standing out in the front of the maze.

   you looked at all the mirrors to see your self. there was no where else to look besides looking down at the floor or joey leading you more in.

   joey then found a dead end and turned around to you. you gulped, seeing his eyes darker then usual. "you have no idea what you got yourself into" he whispered in your ear, sending chills down your spine. he placed his hand on your cheek and kisses you. you obediently kissed back as the kiss grew deeper and more heated.

   joeys pushed your back against the mirror and picked your leg up, holding it next to his waist. you wrapped your hands around his neck so you wouldn't fall over. joeys other hand went down to your waist, playing with the end of your shirt. he started kissing down to your neck, softly sucking on your skin.

   your eyes were closed til you heard faint voices. "joey- wait" you tried saying but he ignored your attempts to stop him. he squeezed your thigh more and sucked on your skin a little more. "joey, please there's people coming in!" you whisper yelled.

   joey groaned pulling away. you watched as joey pulled out his phone and you pretended you were looking for a way out, as the people walked through the maze and away. you sighed in relief. "maybe we should just got home and do this-" "no way" joey stopped your sentence.

   you looked up at him. "you really want to stop now?" he questioned you as he moved closer. "if we get caught, we'll get kicked out or even the cops called. having sex in public is to risky" you said and he rolled his eyes. "fuck them. just only focus on me. i said i wanted to see you in every angle" joey said and you couldn't help but feel your chest get heavy.

   you checked your surroundings and looked back up at him. "just..let's be quick with it" you said and he smirked. he pushed you more into the corner and stood behind you. joey ran his hand over your body as you looked through the mirror at his hands, going to your pants. he slowly unbuttoned them and you gulped, looking away. you let him pull them down and then started to hear him unbuckle his belt.

you felt him line himself up with your entrance and he slowly pushed himself in. you bit your lip, not letting the moan come out as joey sighed next to your ear. "fuck" he whispered and started to move.

it was hard for you to keep your eyes open to watch for people and not moan. joey then grabbed your jaw from behind and moved it towards the mirror. you then saw your face. "i can't be the only one who gets to see you like this" he said and kept moving.

he moved his hand to your mouth where you let out muffled moans. you put your hand to the mirror so you could keep your self up. "does it feel good?" he asked you and you couldn't even respond. "don't be shy"

you then just nodded. joey chuckled at your response. "thats good~" he said and groaned near your ear.

you both got closer and closer to your climax. joey then turned you around and pushed you against the mirror. he lifted your leg up and slid back in.

as joey kept thrusting, you both heard voices. joey stopped for a second. you couldn't even see if they were there but the voices sounded closer and closer. joey started to slowly move again and you gave him a look. you covered your mouth with both of your hands as the both of you heard the voices get more distant.

you gave joey a signal that you were close and all he did was nod and kiss your neck. after a few more thrusts, you released over him. yours legs trembled as you gripped his shirt tightly. joey slowed his movements and slid out. you got down on your knees and joey looked down at you.

you put your hands on his legs as you wrapped your mouth around his cock. joey breathed heavily as he stroked your cheek. "so pretty" he whispered as you kept going.

joey rolled his head back as he then released in your mouth. you stood back up, swallowing it so there was no evidence. the two of you pulled your pants back up and found your way out of here.

once you two got out of the maze. the worker looked at you two, with a confused face. you guys were in there longer then it should've took to actually do the maze. if it was the same worker from last time, that worker would've exactly knew what you two were doing. you cleared your throat and looked away.

joey held your hand as you left the fair. you walked through the parking lot til you got to joeys car.

you both got in, him in the drivers seat and you in the passengers seat. you looked at joey who started the car and then moved his eyes on to you.

"did you have fun tonight?"

____________________________________

heyyyy i know i don't lost enough but i've been a little sick so i just haven't been active. i hope you guys enjoy this and i'll be making some more soon!

😁😁