Step brother

"how many times do i have to tell you i don't want another family!"
y/n said.

Y/n pov:
my dad got another divorce with someone. i was always ok with having someone else in the family
but now it's happening to often and i had enough of it. he just got married with another person and that's when i lost it.

"how many times do i have to tell you i don't want another family!"
i yelled at my dad.

"you are going to deal with whether you like it or not!"
my dad said back.
"plus i think you'll like her better, she has kids in the family as well. one of them is a year older then you and his name is joey. the other one is 16, so your age and her name is sophia.

we got to the house and grabbed our stuff out of the car. we knocked on the door and a beautiful woman opened the door.

"hello love."
my dad said to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"hello. oh this must be your daughter"
she said looking at me.

"yes it is. y/n, this is jen, and jen this is y/n."
he introduced us.

"you are so beautiful"
she said to me.

"thank you and so are you"
i said back shaking her hand.

we walked in the house and i saw her girl and a boy which i'm thinking was sophia and joey.

"y/n, your dad has already met my kids so it's your turn. this is joey and sophia."
she introduced me to them.

i shook sophia's hand and then went to shake joeys but he just rolled his eyes and walked upstairs.

"don't worry he is like that with a lot people, but i promise he will start to talk."
sophia said to me.
"here, i'll show you your room."

she took my hand and helped me with my stuff. we walked upstairs and she led me to a room. i opened the door and i loved the room.

"thank you sophia."
i said to her.

"no problem and my room is all the way at the end of the hall and joeys is across from yours."
she said then walked to her room.

i unpacked my stuff and laid on my bed. i started to think how hot joey looked. i wished that he wasn't my stepbrother. i wanted him to touch me places on my body and kiss me passionately. i didn't realize that i was rubbing myself through my sweatpants. i stopped doing it and said to myself that it was wrong to think about him like that.

few hours later:
joeys pov:
i was sitting in my room when my mom, sophia and chad (y/ns dads name) went to dinner when me and y/n stayed home. y/n was really hot to that i got a boner when she walked through the door. i had to find out a way to leave so i did the rudest way possible. i feel bad that i'm gonna go apologize to her.

y/n pov:
i was laying on my bed when i heard a knock on my door. i told them to come in and it was joey. i put down my phone and sat up on my bed.

"look y/n i just want to say i'm sorry for rolling my eyes at you, i didn't know what came over me."
he said sitting on my bed.

"its ok, i probably would've did they same."
i said to him.

"but you probably wouldn't have if i told you the reason why i left."
he said.

i got confused and he took a deep breath.

"y/n i got a boner from you."
he said straight up.

i pulled him in to me where now he was on top of me. i whispered in his ear.

"i would've done the same thing."

he looked at me in the eyes and i saw lust. he kissed me and i kissed back. he started to kiss my neck and was leaving hickeys. i let out a breathy moan and he smirked against my neck. he tugged at my pants and pulled them off. he kept kissing my neck and rubbed me through my underwear. i let out a moan and he stopped kissing my neck. he took off his pants and shirt then took off my shirt and bra. he went to my heat and took off my underwear so now i was fully naked. he blew on my clit which made me impatient. he started to eat me out.

"fuck joey"
i moaned out.

he groaned against my clit and it made me get closer to my climax.

"i'm gonna c-cum"
i said to him then came.

he got up and took off his boxers. he sat on the bed and i knew what he wanted me to do. i got on my knees and jerked him off. he let out groans and it made me wet.

"d-don't tease b-babygirl"
he stuttered.

i started to deep throat him and he rolled
his eyes and head back so now his elbows are holding him up.

"fuck yes babygirl just like that don't stop."
he moaned out.
"i'm gonna cu- FUCK"
he then came and i swallowed his load. he picked me up and laid me in the bed so he was on top of me again.

"i don't have a condom."
he told me.

"i'm on birth control"
i said and kissed him in the cheek.

without warning, he rammed into and i moaned loud.

"FUCK JOEY DONT STOP"
i moaned out. he lifted my leg and put it on his shoulder so he can go deeper.

"my name is it not-fuck-joey babygirl, it's daddy."
he said to me as he went deeper and faster.

"fuck daddy i'm gonna cum"

"so am i, on the count of 3. 1..2..3!"
and we both came. he laid next to me and we were staring at each other.

"we cant tell anyone babygirl."
he said to me.
"for now, we are friends with benefits."

"ok daddy"
i said as i limped to the bathroom to take a shower. joey changed my sheets, put perfume around the room and went to take a shower as well. as we were done taking a shower, joey was already downstairs eating because our parents brought food for us. i sat down at the table and grabbed my food. we said our thank yous and ate.

"so what did you guys do while we were gone."
my dad said. me and joey looked at each other and looked back at them.

"nothing"
we both said. sophia went to her room while me and joey were talking to our parents. joey put his hand on my thigh and i blushed. hopefully i don't get feelings.

joey birlem is growing up way to fast😭💔
(1173 words)