Seduce you

i know i don't post that much and i'm sorry. school is just stressful for me right now. it's probably stressful for other people but whatever!
requested my @that_onegurl04

y/ns pov:
i was at home with joey and the other boys in the house, my boyfriend and i had this weird feeling. i wasn't pregnant and i wasn't sick. i just felt...horny? i guess.

i walked downstairs to see joey sitting on the couch with everyone else. they were all watching a football game or something because they were really hyped and focused. "joey?" i said in a sweet and soft voice. "yeah?" he asked taking a look at me but then back on the tv. "could you help me?" i ask standing in front of him. "with what?" he asked trying to look behind me. i moved so he could see better. "i need you joey. i want you" i whispered in his ear. "i'm sorry but not right now. i wanna watch the game. how about next week, i'm not busy" he said not even looking at me.

i sighed and walked upstairs. i went into me and joeys room and laid on the bed. he is so hooked to the tv he doesn't look at me. i'll make him. i'll make him beg for me. i rolled off the bed and stood up. i have no idea why i thought that but i did. i walk to the door and peek downstairs. he is still watching the game with they boys, bryce, jaeden, payton, josh, sam, and hunter. "joey!" i yelled and the boys kept watch except joey. he got up and walked upstairs.
"is something wrong?" he asked concerned but i just let him in the room. i shut the door and locked it.'

"what are you doing?" he asked and i pushed him onto the bed. "just let me do this. please i need you" i told him and already started to take off his pants. "y/n i want to go back downstairs. i told you we can do this a- " he stopped talking because i covered my hand with it. "i want to make you feel good joey. you always make me feel good so why not do it to you" i said and uncovered his mouth. i saw him bit his lip as i sucked the tip of it. "be quiet baby" i whispered and he swallowed. i sucked up and down making him roll his head back and groaning slightly.

he pulled away and picked me up. he laid me on the bed and started to trust into me. he covered my mouth and i let out small whimpers. "did you
really want me that bad?" i nodded impatiently. i got weak because i was about to reach my climax. my vision got blurry as well. "i know you are close. cum for me" he whispered in my ear and i came. i started to shake as he kept thrusting. he pulled out and i got on my knees again to finish it. he rolled his head back and let out a groan not to loud. i swallowed it and he was out of breath but so was i.

"sorry if i made you miss the game" i said and he chuckled. "this was much better then a game" he said and i giggled. i got up and i almost fell over. joey say me and helped me up. he knew where i wanted to go so he led me to the bathroom in our room. after that bath i changed into clothes. i re did my makeup and joey saw me. "why is my baby so fucking cute?" he asked and i laughed. he kissed my neck and started to suck on it. i closed my eyes and let him do it. he pulled away and i saw a little hickey on my neck.

"wanna go back downstairs?" he asked and i nodded. we walked downstairs and the roommates looked st us before looking at the tv again. "what happened did you guys get into a fight?" asked hunter and i walked to the kitchen. "no she just needed to give me something" he said and smirked at me. he sat down and continued to watch the game. joey barely watched the game now, he would always look at me and bit his lip. i think i know where this is gonna lead tonight.

768 words
if there are mistakes then i was to lazy to fix them. sorry