The Prank

y/ns pov:
"what if he breaks up with me?" i ask bryce and tayler while putting makeup on my neck. "joey loves so much. he wouldn't" bryce responded. "but then what if i break his heart? this is a stupid idea i just came up with" i put down the makeup brushes and look down. "it's just a prank y/n. you'll tell him after he reacts. everything will be fine, ok? you don't have to do it if you don't want to" sophia came in and patted my back. i looked back into the mirror. i'm overreacting. it is just a prank. i picked up the makeup brushes and continued on making the realistic hickeys.

my friends left and i was waiting for joey to come him. i set up a hidden camera in his room and kinda used my hair to hide the fake hickeys. i heard the door open and my heart dropped. "hey baby" joey smiled and walked to me. i smiled and we kissed. "i thought you went home?" he asked putting down his skateboard. "i was getting ready to" i said putting my phone down. "why can't you just move in with us?"he wrapped his arms around my waist. i was getting nervous at this point. "we are still young baby. plus i only live a few minutes away" i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "that's still to long. i want you in my life forever" he smiled and i blushed.

his eyebrows then went down and his smiled faded. he moved my hair out the way and i pushed him off. "what are those?" he asked. "nothing" i played along with no smile on my face. "what do you mean nothing?!" he asked getting frustrated. "they are nothing! i burned myself a couple of times on accident" i said. "bullshit you never burn yourself, plus how would have you burned yourself?" he walked closer to get a better look but i backed away again. "are those hickeys?!" he said and i gulped. "no! they are burns" i said. "you are serious right? burns don't fucking look like that!" he said pissed. "they are burns joey!" i said and he scoffed. he turned around and grabbed his keys.

"joseph, please listen to me!" i grabbed his arm but he pulled it away. shit! he then stopped and turned around. he dropped his keys and walked to me. he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. he pulled off all of my clothes and left his on. "how could you let another guy touch you?" he asked. "i-" "did you do more then the hickeys?" he asked and i was in shock. i stuttered wanting to say the truth but nothing could come out. he scoffed and started sucking on the other side of my neck that didn't have any "hickeys" he kissed down to my waist leaving a trail of hickeys.

he took off his clothes and got back on top of me. without warning he slammed into me going fast making me whimper in pain. later in those whimpers turned into moans. i remember the camera was still going on recording everything that was happening but i couldn't move to turn it off. i ignored it and kept moaning from the pleasure. he grabbbed my waist and went harder and faster. "joey please" "i'll stop when i release okay?" he said and didn't stop.

i have already came more then three times and i was shaking. tears ran down my face of pleasure and i couldnt take anymore. joey let out a low groan and came into my stomach. he laid down next to me while we panted heavily. he turned to my side and whipped the tears off my face. "did i hurt you?" he asked and i shook my head. "please don't cheat on me again" he said. "it never happened because it was a prank" i let out and he sat up in shock. i pointed around the camera and he looked at it. i let out a heavy laugh and he hugged my weak body. "oh my god. i'm so sorry! i-i hurt you! i was angry and-" i pulled him into a kiss and he kissed me back.

"you never hurt me. you could never hurt me. just intense but i liked it" i caressed his cheek and he smiled. he got up and walked to the camera shutting it off. "should we delete the footage?" he asked coming to sit next to me as i sat up. "or we can keep it for our selves if you want" i suggested and he smirked at me. he hid the camera in the closet and grabbed a sweatshirt. it was already dark so that means me and joey were doing it for awhile. he grabbed my underwear, bra and shorts. he put them on me and put his sweatshirt on me. he laid me in the bed and put on sweatpants without a shirt.

he walked to the bathroom and i looked up at the ceiling thinking maybe this prank went right. no, i know this prank went right. i then felt joey get on the bed and start whipping my neck with a wet towel. "just checking if they were fake. they are" he said and i laughed. "but the others ones are real" he told me and i knew it was the ones he made. "i should go" "no stay with me for tonight. you probably can't walk anyways" he said and i giggled. i laid back down and slowly drifted asleep.

joeys pov:
i put a sweatshirt on and sprayed the room so it didn't smell weird. the door opened and my roommates walked in. "so did you fall for it?" tayler asked and i rolled my eyes. "yep" i crossed my arms. "where's the camera? i wanna watch your reaction" bryce said and everyone laughed quietly realizing y/n was asleep. "y/n was about to edit it but it wasn't recording" i lied and they looked disappointed. they walked out except for sophia. "you aren't that good at lying" she said and i threw a pillow her making us laugh. "don't get her pregnant!" she whispered yelled and shut the door. i won't get her pregnant...yet.

listen here, i know i don't post a lot and i should explain myself. i haven't really been happy with myself and i trying to learn to love myself more. i will try to post more: i know i say that a lot but i'm trying to. love you guys and sorry if there were misspelled words i'm to lazy to fix them👍