Christmas Party

{^🎄🎁^}

{^🎄🎁^}

3rd pov:

it was a normal christmas eve night. you spent this christmas with joeys family this year. everyone in the living room was playing games, talking and just have fun and enjoying the night. if only joey and you were actually with everyone else.

that wasn't the case. you and joey were in his room, trying to not make a sound while joey kissed all over your body. joey has had to warned you multiple times, but he also loved that he could make you feel this way and not control yourself.

"shhh. we don't want to let anyone know what's happening, now do we?" he whispered in your ear and you shook your head. you couldn't help it. the feeling of him inside was something you couldn't control your moans over. he knew it felt good for him but for you more.

joeys family adored you so much. you were such a caring and kind person towards them that they would be more the welcome for you to spend other holidays with them. if they found out what you and joey were doing up in his room, who knows how they would act. they probably wouldn't see that sweet, innocent you anymore. but when joeys pulls stunts like this, it's so hard to say no. who could ever say no to that face?

you couldn't do anything but cover your mouth. you let out moans and whimpers against your hand while joey hovered over you. he ran his hand up your waist and caressed your body as he thrusted inside of you.

joey watched your attempt on trying to keep quiet. he chuckled and leaned down to leave a kiss on your forehead, giving a little sorry for what he was about to do.

joey started to move faster and you had to uncover your mouth. you look at the smug grin he had on his face. it was like he was trying to get you to be loud now.

you gripped the sheets and tossed your head back. you felt like screaming. when joey asked you for this, you said only a handjob. how did that idea get to this? get to where you struggled to keep quiet as your boyfriend took care of you.

    joey went back down and started to kiss you. you willingly did it back, as you let out moans against his mouth. you gripped the back of his shirt, trying to keep him close to you. how long is this gonna take?

~~~~

    you and joey put back on your clothes. after you had put your clothes on, you slapped joey on the head. "hey!" he said. "that was to reckless! you need to control yourself!" you spoke and he couldn't help but laugh. "yeah yeah, i know" he said and put his shirt on. "but you can't deny. you liked that thrill, didn't you?" he pulled you closer and you furrowed your brows.

    "it would've been less scarier if there wasn't people in the house" you said and he placed a kissed on your cheek. you and joey picked up the presents on the ground and left the room. oh, right. that was your guys excuse to leave. you two would be wrapping the presents but that led you something else.

    you and joey walked down the stairs and met up with his family. "did you get all the presents wrapped?" his mom asked. "yeah, we did" you said with a smile, feeling your legs were wobbling. "there was an additional present also" joey said and y/n looked at him. "really? i thought i counted right"

    joey and you walked to the christmas tree and started to put the presents under the tree. you elbowed joey during the process.

    "i guess i got my gift early"

____________________________________

i know this is early but have a great christmas and a great new year!! ❤️❤️