Caught

Y/n: P.O.V:
Me and my boyfriend, Joey Birlem were laying in our shared bed.
(pretend he lives with bryce, tayler, dev and everyone else)
I was scrolling through Instagram looking at edits of Joey and I. They made me blush to see fans supporting us. While I was scrolling through Instagram, Joey put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he looked away fast and started watching T.V again but his hand still on my thigh. I just giggled and went back on my phone. Every minute his hand would get higher. He rubbed his hand over my heat and started to kiss my neck and left hickeys. I wanted to moan so bad, but i remembered that the boys were still here so i pushed Joey away.
"Joey stop the boys are here" i said.
"Please babygirl, i'm horny for you" he said in a sexy but annoyed tone.
"I don't care. Just jerk yourself off" i spit back.
"Then can you give me a blowjob at least. I need your help." he said with puppy eyes. He already had a boner and put his hand back on my thigh.
"Fine but you have to be quiet, the boys are all downstairs" i said looking right at him and noticed he had lust in his eyes. He just smiled, removed the blanket, removed his pants and went on the end of the bed so i can get it better.

I turned off my phone, put it on the nightstand, got up and got on my knees in front on Joey. I palmed him through his under wear. He let out a groan and i whispered in his ear to tease him.
"Daddy you have to be quiet or the boys will hear you" i said seductively.
I took off his underwear. I took out his friend and i forgot how big he was.
It made me blush and Joey saw and just laughed. Without caution, i shoved it in my mouth. He rolled his head and eyes back and made an O shape with his mouth which made me smirk because i was giving him all that pleasure. I stopped for a second to put my hair up so it wouldn't get in the way then went back. Joey grabbed on my hair to push me more down on him so i was deep throating him. Joey let out a pretty loud moan and i got worried so i covered his mouth.
"Daddy i said no moaning the boys will hear you" i said while still sucking on his dick.
"I don't give a fuck. They need t-to know th-that you are g-giving me all t-this pleasure" he said trying to get out.

I got up to give him a kiss on the cheek. Before i could get back to giving him a blowjob he picked me up, threw me on the bed and started to take off my pants.
"i never said you could fuck me" i said in a soft tone.
"i'm not gonna fuck you babygirl, i'm just gonna eat you out" he said while smirking.
He took off everything below and above and he started to eat me out with out warning. I accidentally let out a little moan and covered my mouth quick.
"Come on baby, let out those sexy and pretty moan of yours" he said while still eating me out.
I only let out small moans that we were
the only ones to hear.
"Baby p-please go f-faster" i struggled to get out.
He obeyed and went faster. I put my fingers through his hair and he let out a groan which sent vibrations up my body.

I almost came until someone or people bust down the door and we saw them with cameras. Joey slid his underwear and pants on but not his shirt. I quickly put my underwear on but i lost my bra and shirt somewhere so i quickly covered my breast.
Joey saw me and came over to cover me so the boys wouldn't see.
" OH JOEY IS GETTING IT" Dev yelled out to make more people come in. My face turned so red because people just walked through the door WITH CAMERAS.
"What the fuck are you guys doing" tayler said.
"What does it look like dude, they are fucking" said bryce which made people laugh.
"We weren't fucking guys" said joey.
"You were eating Y/n out so it still counts as fucking" said hunter.
"How did you guys know we-" i tried to say but then got cut off by aaron.
"We heard moans coming from you an joeys room so everyone got their cameras and ran up here" aaron said while laughing.
"Ok can you guys get the fuck out now. My girlfriend is naked right now." Joey said.
Everyone walked out and Joey got up to close the door and lock it. I was still trying to find my shirt and bra til Joey gave me one of his sweatshirts.
"Thanks babe" i said.
"No problem babygirl, anything for you" he said while pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

We both got in bed and cuddled til we fell asleep.

(oh snap, i'm disappointed in myself for making this shit😂)
890 words