The Babysitter

y/ns pov:
i was going over to babysit for jen. i knocked on her door and she answered. "hello!" she said happy. "hello" i said and she moved out of the way so i can walk in. "so scotty, bella and sophia will be hanging out with their friends tonight and joey will be doing who knows what" she told me and i nodded plus giggled. she gave me kashius and showed me where all of his stuff is.

"i will probably be back tomorrow and is that ok with you?" she asked me getting her purse. "of course" i told her. she said goodbye to me and her kids then left. i sat on the couch and noticed it was getting late. i put kashius in bed upstairs and then went back downstairs. as i was walking downstairs i saw joey in the kitchen. i've had the biggest crush on him and this was the first time him staying home when i was babysitting.

"hey y/n" he noticed me. "hey" i said back. "why aren't you hanging out with your friends today? isn't that what you do all the time or just hangout with luna?" i asked. "y/n is feisty and sassy" joey chuckled. "just how i like it" he mumbled thinking i couldn't hear but i did. "i just wanted to stay home this time" he responded and i nodded. i went over to the living room and sat on the couch so my feet legs were on it. a few minutes later joey came up to me and got on top of me.

"you are so hot i needed you right now" he whispered in my ear and i bit my lip. he started to kiss my neck and i let out shaky breaths. he then started to suck on my neck which made me let out little moans. they started to get a little louder but joey covered my mouth. "we cant wake up kashius" he told me and i nodded. he then went in for a kiss and i kissed back. he slid his hands up my shirt and took it off. he started to leave hickeys on my breast and took off my pants at the same time.

he took off his pants and shirt after. i saw his bulge and it made me wet. i started to palm him and he let out low groans. "have to be quiet joey" i whispered in his ear to tease him. he put his hand on the back on my bra and looked at me for permission. i nodded and he took it off biting his lip. he took of my underwear and his. he was so big that i started to blush and he noticed me. he chuckled and pecked my lips.

he picked up his pants and grabbed a condom out of his pocket. "so you were prepared?" i asked teasingly and he laughed. "my mom always tells me to take a one everywhere i go" he told me and i smiled. he put it on and placed his length to my entrance. he looked at me for permission again and i nodded. he slowly entered me and i gasped because it did hurt. "don't worry the pain will go away. trust me" he told me and i nodded. he started to thrust and i felt pleasure.

i let out quiet moans so kashius wouldn't wake up. he started to go faster that i had kiss joey to cover the moans a little bit. he started to rub my clit also and he groaned for the pleasures was getting. "i'm gonna cum joey" i said quietly. "i know me to" he said and i came. i then felt his load shoot in the condom. he got off of me and accidentally rolled off the couch. i couldn't help but laugh. "are you ok?" i ask still laughing. "yeah" he said then started to laugh as well. "if you want you can take a shower in my room and use one of my hoodies. i'll take one downstairs" he said and i nodded. "he took of the condom and threw it away.

i limped to the bathroom upstairs and took a shower. when i was done i went through joeys closet and grabbed one of his hoodies. i walked downstairs to see joey in sweatpants, no shirt and wet messy hair. i sat next to him and noticed he turned on netflix. i cuddled up with him and we shared a blanket. "do you think we were loud?" i asked him. "no i don't think so" he said and i giggled. "thank you for being my first" i said and looked at him. he looked shocked and surprised.

"oh my god i didn't know you were a virgin! i'm sorry if you weren't ready" he apologized and i kissed him for him to relax. "don't worry i was ready" i said and he smiled. we then fell asleep watching tv while i was in his arms.

requested by @angie_putaa
sorry for not updating that much, i have been m.i.a but have you guys seen stranger things 3 yet? i cried😭
(870 words)