Fortnite

y/n pov:
i was sitting downstairs on the couch watching t.v. joey was upstairs in our room playing fortnite. i got bored and wanted to do something with joey today because we were the only ones home. i turned off the t.v and got up. i walked upstairs and opened the door to our room.

joey has his headset on and the remote in his hands. joey looked over to see me and he smiled. i smiled back and walked over to him. i gave him a peck on the lips and went behind him. i massaged his shoulders and watched him play. "who are you playing with bubs" i asked him.

"bryce, tayler, dev and hunter" he responded. "hi y/n!" i heard bryce say. "hey bryce" i laughed. "joey wanna do something today" i asked him still massaging his shoulders. "like what" he asked still giving his attention to the game.

"we can go out for lunch or to the mall. something like that" i said. "i'm down but i wanna beat a game with the boys first" he said and i sighed. "but joeyyy" i whined but quietly. "please babe" he asked. "fineee" i sighed. i was still massaging his shoulders but then started to rubbed my hands up and down his chest.

i started to kiss his neck and joey sighed. i started to leave hickeys and joey moved his head back so i can get more room. i know he wanted me to stop but also didn't. "baby come on i'm playing" he whispered and i groaned. i thought of an idea and i smirked. "keep playing baby and don't make a sound" i whispered in his ear and he look confused.

i got in front of him and pushed his chair back. i got on my knees and he looked down at me. i smiled up at him and rubbed my hand over his friend. he bit his lip and caressed my cheek. "joey are you still there?" tayler asked. "oh um yeah i just spaced out" he lied and continued to play.

i continued to rub him and his bulge was showing now. i bit my lip and moved his pants and boxers out of the way of his length. i started to stroke him and he let out a groan. "baby be quiet" i whispered and he looked down at me. he nodded and looked back as his game. i stroked him for awhile and he had to bite his lip.

i then kitty licked the tip and he opened his mouth not letting anything come out. i shoved his length in my mouth and he rolled his eyes and head back. he stopped playing for a little til one of his friends said something. "joey you are getting shot at!" dev told joey and he put his head back up and shot the guy.

i bobbed my head up and down not taking my mouth off of him. i started to give him that good good and he closed his eyes. he pulled my hair back so nothing would get in the way. "joey fuck! your getting shot at again!" hunter yelled. before joey could shoot him, i could tell he died in his game since he let go of the controller with one hand.

(😭)

"i-i'm gonna leave the g-game guys" joey stuttered. "ok joey see ya" bryce said and joey left the game. he turned off the device and set his remote down. joey looked down at me and bit his lip. "fuck" he moaned and rolled his head back with his eyes closed. i used my hand to jerk off what i couldn't fit in my mouth.

"shit y/n, slow down or i'll-" he said and shot his load in my mouth. i swallowed it and got up. i sat on his lap a grinded on him. he started to kiss my neck and left hickeys which made me moan. he picked me up and placed me on our bed.

i was only wearing a sweatshirt and underwear so joey took off my underwear. he got between my legs and blew on my... love spot? (um yeah)

--
(alright listen, i went back to edit this story to make it less cringy but i literally cant. there is so much! i tried to do to all my old stories! sorry yall but you just have to go with the flow)
--

he kitty licked my clit and i let out a shaky breath. he licked his lips and started to eat me out. "joeyyyy" i moaned out

he stuck his tongue inside of me and did 8 figures in me. i ran my fingers through his hair and lightly pulled it. joey groaned and it sent vibrations up my spine. "joey i'm gonna cum shit" i said. "please cum for me baby" he begged against my clit and i came.

he took off my sweatshirt and took off his clothes. he put on a condom and placed his length to my entrance. he looked at me for permission and i nodded. he then slide into me and we both moaned. he started to thrust and went faster. "fuck you are so tight" he moaned out. "you are so big baby" i said and rolled my head back.

(what the fawk-)

"joey i-i'm gonna-" i said but he cut me off. "i know baby" he said and i came. he kept thrusting because he hasn't came yet. "oh my fucking god i can't cum again" i moaned loud and tears fell down my face but joey ignored. "FUCK joey i'm gonna cum again!" i yelled. "me too baby" he moaned and we both came.

i was shaking from reaching my climax twice. joey rolled off of me and laid next to me. he took off the condom and threw it away. my breathing got rough and was uneven. "baby did i hurt you?! are you ok!?" he asked worried whipping my tears. he sat up and placed my head on his lap.

"i'm ok baby that was just intense" i said and he sighed in relief. he picked me up and we got in the shower. after the shower, we got changed and laid on the couch downstairs. joey ordered post mates and it came a few minutes later.

joey laid on my lap and we ate watching bryce's vlogs. "baby are you sure i didn't hurt you" joey asked again. "baby that was the best sex we had so far" i said and he smiled and we then fell asleep on the couch.

i feel like writing the end of the books is the hardest.
(1047 words)