group dinner

(LISTEN TO THE SONG^^^^^)

---------

y/n pov:
me and joey were running late to a dinner with tayler, bryce and their girlfriends. "y/n are you almost done" joey asked me through the door of our room. "yeah i am" i said and walked out of the bathroom.

joey looked me up and down and bit his lip. "damn baby fuck the dinner, i want dessert" he said and pushed me to the wall. "joey we have to go" i said reminding him. he started to kiss my neck and left a hickey. "joeyy stop we need to go" i said and pushed him off. he groaned annoyed. "i want you now" he said. "no we have to go" i said again and pulled him outside.

 "no we have to go" i said again and pulled him outside

we got in the car and joey started driving. on the way there he put his hand on my thigh. he tried to rub me but i pushed his hand away. "baby please" he whined. "no joey we are almost there" we finally got to the dinner and we walked out holding hands. joey then put his arm around my waist.

"hey y/n and joey" elle said. "hey sorry we were late" i said. "don't worry it's ok" tayler said. me and joey sat down. we all ordered our food and we were waiting for it. "dang y/n i guess joey couldn't wait. you have a pretty gnarly hickey on your neck" bryce said and everyone laughed. i looked down and my face was red. joey kissed me on the head and laughed. we were all talking when joey put his hand on my thigh again.

his hand would go higher every second. his hand got to my heat and rubbed me through my underwear. i let out a cough and looked at joey. joey smirked at me. "sorry baby i just couldn't wait" he whispered in my ear. joey moved my underwear out of the way and started to finger me. he added more fingers every minute.

joey kept talking to them like everything was ok. i tried to but failed. i couldn't talk so i stayed quiet. joey curled his fingers in me and made me closer to my climax. "joey i'm gonna cum" i whispered in his ear. "cum for me baby girl." he whispered back. i held his hand and came on his fingers. he took his fingers out and the food came right on time. he licked his fingers clean.

we were eating when they started to ask me if i was ok. "hey y/n you ok you look stressed" kaylyn asked me. joey looked at me and rubbed his thumb on my cheek and held my hand. "baby you look so tense. take deep breaths" joey said and i did what i was told. "you feel better?" he asked.

i nodded and everyone went back to talk except me and joey. joey smirked at me knowing why i was so tense. we all finished eating and went our separate ways. "alright guys me and y/n are going to be leaving" joey told them and we got up. "ok thanks for coming guys" tayler said. joey put his arm around my waist and we walked to the car."

we got in the car and we didn't say a word to each other. when we got home and opened the door joey pushed me to the wall. i looked in his eyes and saw lust. joey leaned in and started to kiss me. i kissed back and he kissed down to my neck. he started to leave dark hickeys and i let out small moans. "jump" he said and i did. he carried us to our room and set me on the bed.

joey took off my dress and stared at my body. "it's rude to stare birlem" i giggle. "i'm not staring i'm admiring" he said smirking. joey started to kiss my breast and left more dark hickeys. he kissed all the way down to my heat. "now baby today we are doing something different. i know you haven't done this yet. i'm gonna make you squirt" he said.

he pulled down my underwear and took them off. "so baby this right here is your pleasure point and i'm gonna make you squirt from there" he said tapping my clit which made me breath shakily. he inserted a finger and i arched my back. joey pushed me back down and started to move his finger and i let out a moan.

he added another finger and i moaned even loader. he moved them faster and started to lick my clit as well. he pulled away for a second. "how do you feel baby" he asked me. "i h-honestly feel like i h-have to pee" i stuttered. "good your about to squirt" he told me. he went back to licking and a few minutes later i moaned even louder then before . "FUCK JOEY" i screamed and released on joey.

"oh my god joey i'm so so-" "that was the hottest fucking thing ever" he said. he came up to and whispered in my ear. "don't be sorry baby i loved that" he said and i blushed. joey took off my bra so i was fully naked and he took off his clothes. he put on a condom and lined up with my entrance. "may i" he asked and i nodded.

he started to go into me and it hurt like hell. i shedded a tear and joey saw. "if you need me to stop i will" he said wiping my tear away. "it's ok keep thrusting" i told him and he did. i didn't feel pain anymore i felt pleasure. i started to moan and joey smirked. "fuck baby i forgot how tight you were" joey moaned out. "i forgot how big you were" i told him and he bit his lip.

joey put my leg on his shoulder so he could go deeper and harder. he rubbed me to make closer to my climax. "joey i-i'm gonna-" "i know baby" he said. i came and few seconds later and joey pulled out. he took off the condom and laid on the bed. "give me a blowjob baby" he said.

i grabbed his length. i kitty licked the tip and he let out a groan. i then started to suck him and he let out a loud moan. he rolled his eyes and head back. i then deepthroated him to make him closer. "baby i'm gonna cum" he moaned out and grabbed on to my hair. he then came and i swallowed his load.

i wiped my mouth and we laid next to each other. "damn baby you are the love of my life" joey said and i giggled. "you are the love of my life to" i said back. "should we take a shower" he requested and i nodded. he let me go first and then he went after me. i didn't take off my makeup in the shower so i grabbed a makeup remover and put it on my face.

joey came up to me put the makeup remover down and put me on the bathroom counter. he grabbed the makeup remover and wiped my face. i smiled when he was doing it and he smiled back. after he was done he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "you are beautiful natural" he said. "thank you bubs" i said to him. he leaned in and we had a passionate kiss.

he pulled away and we smiled. "you are handsome" i said. "thanks baby" he said and picked me up. he carried me to our bed and tucked me in. he got up next to me and we cuddled. "goodnight baby" i said. "goodnight love" he said back and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

the cringe is real dude
(1323 words)