First time

i know that elle and bryce broke up so in this they are friends. 😕 and the girls live in a house and the boys live in a different house.

elle's pov:
i was cooking a cake with kaylyn and indiana. we were talking about drama and tea when we saw y/n walk downstairs. "hey y/n what are you doing?" i ask. "i'm getting a drink for joey. he is helping me with my essay" she told me getting juice out of the fridge. "oh ok" i smiled to her and she walked upstairs. kaylyn and indiana started giggling. "yea right, they are probably gonna have sex" kaylyn said.

"what?! no they aren't they are just doing a essay" i told them. "are you sure elle? they are to that point where they are ready to have sex" indiana said. "she has been laughing a lot to what ever he says sometimes" kaylyn said. "that still doesn't prove that they are gonna have sex" i told them. "well how about this" kaylyn said pulling out a receipt. "what is that?" i asked chuckling a little bit.

"it's a receipt from victoria's secret and she spent $90" kaylyn said. "ok it was probably just a bra that was expensive" i told them. "actually she bought bra AND underwear" indiana said. i shrugged not getting the jist of what they are saying. "they were matching" kaylyn said. "OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING!" i said finally believing them.

y/ns pov:
"so is this good?" i ask joey holding my computer on my lap with my essay on it. "yes it is" joey said smiling. "i better get to the boys. who knows what they are doing right now but the might be breaking the stuff in our house" joey said and i started to play with my hair and laugh. "bye baby" joey said kissing my cheek. "wait will you come over tonight" i ask and he nodded. "what do you want to do?" he asked. "i have something in mind what we could do" i smirked and he nodded. he got up and opened the door. i saw elle sitting in a chair outside of my door. "oh hey elle but then also bye" joey said walking out the door.

"bye bye" she said smirking. elle walked in my room and shut the door behind her. she sat on my bed and looked at me. "so is anything happening right now?" she asked me. "what do you mean?" i ask. "oh i know you and joey are fucking!" she said excited. "what?! me and joey are not having sex yet!" i said shocked. "don't lie y/n you went to victoria's secret and bought MATCHING bra and underwear!" she said. "damn it!" i said under my breath.

"so when did you guys start? is he good? is he a moaner or a grunter? or even a squealer?" she asked. i looked at her confused. "hey some guys are squealers in bed" she said. "we haven't had sex yet but.." i said. "but what?" she asked. "i guess i'm ready but he doesn't see it. i give him so many hints but he is not getting it" i told her. "well can i help?" she asked. "i-i mean i guess" i said and sat next to her. "so what you have to do is wear what you bought and when he gets here say this, i took a shower and i was thinking about you. i really wanted you to join me but you weren't here so could we do it in the bed instead?" she told me.

i had a weird face. "don't worry it will work" she told me. "um ok?" i said. "so when is he coming?" she asked me. "tonight" i told her. "ok take a shower, put on the outfit and a robe over it. do your hair and makeup. you stay upstairs while i answer the door and he will come upstairs to see you in the robe. you will tell him what i said then remove the robe. got it?" she told me. "um i guess" i said. "GO TAKE A SHOWER NOW!" she yelled and pushed me to the bathroom.

night time bitches!:
(sorry😂)

elle's pov:
"ok bitches it will happen!" i told indiana and kaylyn. "what will happen?" kaylyn asked. "y/n is gonna loose her virginity, tonight, to joey and so what that means, get the fuck out of the house and got to the boys house" i said. "what?" indiana asked. "GO!" i yelled pushing them out of the door. i heard a knock at the door so i answered it. "hey joey! i'm gonna be going to boys house tonight, i won't be here, so you and y/n will be alone, all alone" i told him. "um ok?" joey laughed and walked upstairs.