Work

this might be hard but imagine that joey is in his 20's in this story

--------------

y/ns pov:

this job is the absolute worst. my boss is unfair towards me! my boss is joey birlem. he owns this whole building. everytime he comes down to where all the other people are working, he is wearing a black suit and has glasses on.

(okay but like, joey in a suit with glasses🥵🥵)

the only time he talks to me is when he invites me to his office and tells me i'm doing things wrong. i have been working here for 2 weeks! i am just getting the hang of it and he is pushing me down!

but i'm also not gonna lie that my boss is really attractive.

he could have any woman he wants but i never seen him with one. the only times i have seen him are when girls come crying out of his office.

one time i heard him and a girl having a conversation about another girl and him cheating or something. there has not been one time where i have seen a girl come out his office with a smile on their face. i was sitting at my station when my friend lexi came up to me. "joey is down here. rumor says he is firing people" she whispered and i took a glance at her. i nodded and she went to her station.

i continued to type whatever i had to do. i wasn't the person who picked my job. my parents did. they wanted me to be successful. i didn't want to start off at a big job.

i sighed and looked at my phone. "no phones miss y/l/n" i heard that deep voice. i took a deep breath and sighed putting it down. "sorry mr. birlem" i apologized and looked at him. he was wearing his suit again with his glasses. i wasn't gonna fall for him. i knew i just couldn't but he did the littlest things that turned me on.

those then changes when he would get pissed at me. "come up at my office at 3 stat" he said and started walking. "come up to my office at 3 stat" i repeated his words, making fun of him. "excuse me?" he turned around and i look at lexi who was behind me at her station.

"uh- nothing sir" i responded. "don't get childish with me y/n" he whispered my first name. he then walked off and i scoffed. "y/n you could get fired!" lexi told me. "if i get fired then i get fired. i fucking hate it here" i turned back around and continued working.

3:00pm

i was in the elevator going up to the last floor. i walked out of the elevator when it stopped and walked to the counter where a lady works at. "im here for mr. birlem" i said showing her my tag. "he is in the office in the left hall" she smiled and i smiled back. i went into the left hall and took a few turns til i saw her door. i took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "come in" i heard him say and i opened the door.

he was writing stuff down on a paper. he lifted his head and looked at me before putting his head down. "please close and lock the door" he responded and i did so. why would he need me to lock it? "sit" he said a little harsh but i sat down in the chair across from him. he put away his pen that he was writing with and put the paper in another stack of papers. "you are different miss y/l/n" he looked at him. "much different. i have never met someone that just.... doesn't care" he responded. this is way different then the conversations we have. "do you know why?" he asked me.

"i don't know mr.birlem. i'm still young. i wasn't ready for this big of a job" i said and he licked his lips. i could have passed out then and there. "i can tell. you mocked me while i was down there didn't you?" he said and i gulped. yeah i knew he could hear me but this probably the part where i'm gonna get fired. "i-i did not sir" i tried lying but he chuckled.

i didn't try lying to him but i tried lying to myself. it was suppose to stay in my mind but i accidentally said it out loud. "are you lying to me?" i didn't respond. "i hate liars. especially the ones that are to confident in their answers" he said. i was lost. god i do sound like a child. "stand up" he said and i did so. he stood up as well and walked over to me. "tell me the truth. did you lie to me?" he asked standing in front of me. "n- no sir, i did not" i tried to seem like i didn't lie but i was just horrible at it."god i just want you right now" he whispered and my breathing got heavy. he sat me down on the table and started kissing my neck.

it did feel good that i let out a small moan feeling him smirk on my skin. he pulled away and picked me up. he placed me on the couch that was in his office. he leaned in for a kiss and i kissed back. he started to kiss rougher moving his hands all over the lower half of my body. he ran his hands up my dress and to my face.

he pulled my outfit off as the cold air hit me making me shiver. "you are so pure. you look so nervous" he whispered. i was nervous. i'm mostly not that nervous when is comes to stuff like this but joey just makes me feel shy in a good reason though. he took off his jacket and kissed down from my neck to my stomach.

he finished taking off his clothes and pulled out a condom from a drawer. "are you okay with this?" he asked. i was craving him but i didn't want to show it. i just nodded and he raised and eye brow. "i want to hear it" he said and that sent chills down my back. "please sir" i breathes out. "call me joey please" he said and i nodded. he pulled my underwear off and rolled on the condom.

he held on to my waist and slid into me making me gasp and him groan. he started to move as i moaned quietly knowing there was people around. he rolled his head back but looked back down at me. his eyes were dark as he licked his lips again. he leaned down to give me a kiss but it was interrupted by a knock making me jump. he covered my mouth and kept moving. "mr. birlem. we have to sign to papers" a girl said. "come back tomorrow please" joey said.
"we can't. we have to have that meeting tomorrow and we have to do it immediately" another person said but it sounded like a man.

"come back in 30 minutes. i am talking t-to one of the workers" he said and we heard the footsteps leave. he moved his hand away from my mouth and i was getting close to my climax. "do it baby" he whispered and i arched my back as i released. he probably released as well because his movements slowed down. he was out of breath and so was i. he leaned down and we kissed for a while.

"now don't mention this to anyone" he said putting back on his jacket as i put back on my shoes. "my mouth is sealed" i said getting up and he smiled making his dimples show up. "and don't lie to me or i'll go harder next time" he held my waist. next time?

"come over for dinner tonight" he winked at me giving me his number on a piece of paper. i should lie to him more.

------------
this story is kinda random but oh well😁