Mirror Maze

just a heads up that this one is probably gonna be short so sorry bout that. 🥳 also sorry for not posting for so long! also i found this idea on tiktok for a different person but i cannot remember the creator so credits go to them!

————————————

y/ns pov:

today, i was really excited because joey was taking me to the fair. it was just gonna be us two this time because last time, he took me to the fair with his friends. when we got in, i wanted to start jumping up and down because i was so happy to be here. "which one should we go one first?" i turn around and asked him to see his one of his hands in his pocket, and the other looking down at his phone. he turned off his phone and looked at me. "i don't know, its up to you" he said. he didn't look excited right now. he was way more happy when him and his friends were here. "oh! that one over there!" i said grabbing his hand and running with him.

—————

—————

it had been hours since we got here and all we had been doing and going on rides. there was barely even a smile on joeys face today. hell, i don't think he smiled once. maybe he didn't have fun or he was just tired. me and him were now one the ferris wheel, in the dark while i was eating a popsicle. i was looking down at all the rides which had lights shining. i turned back to see joey leaning his head on his arm and looking down also.

"so, did you have fun?" i ask lightly kicking his leg. he turned to me and i smiled. "yeah, it was fun" he said and i sighed looking back down. "i did to. thanks for taking me out" i said and kept eating my popsicle. i felt a drop fall down my lip so and used my thumb and wiped it away. i look back to see joey staring at me. "is something wrong?" i asked and he gulped. "no, it's nothing" he said.

we got off the ferris wheel and i saw lots of people walking to the back of the fair. "oh, they are gonna be doing fireworks! let's go watch them" i threw away my popsicle stick and started walking towards the people but joey grabbed my wrist. i turn around and he started walking somewhere. "where are we going?" i ask but didn't get an answer.

later on, he brought us to the mirror maze that early had way to long line so we didn't go in. but now, there was no one in line. he walked up the ramp of it and we went in it with him still holding my wrist. we walked for a minute or two before we came to a stop. "why would you want to come in here? don't you want to watch the fire works?" i ask and he let go of my wrist then turning around to look at me. i felt my cheeks burn up as he was giving me those eyes. i turn around and tried to avoid eye contact.

what i forgot is that there was a mirror in front of me so he could still see my face. he came up from behind me and used his hand to hold my face from behind and lifted it up. "why so shy now?" he asked and i gulped. my heart was beating fast and i felt my legs get weak. "with these mirrors, i'll be able to see every single angle of you and me" he whispered in my ear making me flinch. he looked up into the mirror as i saw his eyes and he chuckled. i couldn't say anything. i was speechless. "let's keep going and go
watch the fireworks" he said letting go and turned around. aren't you a handful. and not just that, a teaser. he started to walk and i took a deep breath, following him.

we got out of the maze and saw the fire works from here, shooting up into the sky. "joey?" he turned around and looked at me. "can we got back into the maze again?" i ask and he smirked at me. he grabbed my hand as we turned back to go into the maze.

—————

i apologize for these actions😶 i don't think there will be a part two for those cause i'm guessing you know hat happens next😘