Overprotective

I ALREADY HAVE 8k views!💖🤩🥰🎁🎉🥳
--------
y/ns pov:
i was going out with a friend today. joey was VERY overprotective and never wanted me to hang out with him or any guy. yes, he is a he. joey hates when i hang out with boys but i don't care. he should know that they are my friends and only my friends. i was sitting on the couch when i heard a knock at the door. i opened it and it was my friend kyle.

"hey y/n!" he said to me. "hey! you ready to go?" i ask and he nodded. "joey i'm leaving!" i yelled. he didn't know i was hanging out with kyle right now. "ok be safe!" he yelled back and we left.

joeys pov:
it has been hours since y/n has left and i am getting worried. she left at 10:00am and it is now 12:00pm. i went on my phone and saw that she posted on her snapchat story. it was her and her "guy friend." i was pissed now. she knows i don't like when she hangs out with other guys! my blood was boiling. i then heard a door open so i rushed downstairs to see y/n setting down her stuff.

"where the hell were you!" i ask pissed walking up to her. "joey calm down i went to hang out with kyle" she said. "you know i don't like it when you hang out with guys y/n!" i said a little loud.

y/ns pov:
joey never says my name, he always calls me baby. he was really pissed at me. "j-joey-" i stuttered but he started to kiss my neck. he roughly sucked on my neck and left dark hickeys that would be hard to cover up. "you are getting a punishment" joey whispered in my ear and i swallowed. i was kinda scared because he never gave me a "punishment" before.

he carried me to our room and put me on our bed. he removed all my clothes and grabbed something out of the drawer. it was handcuffs and a vibrator. he cuffed my hands and legs to the ends of the bed. "if you moan i'll make it go higher" he threatened and put the vibrator to my clit. i bit my lip so i wouldn't moan and i closed my eyes. i then opened them to see joey removing his clothes. i came and he still didn't stop it.

he then came up to me and rubbed it more on my clit. i came again and i was shaking uncontrollably. he took it off my clit and turned it off. he put in on the drawer and smirked at me. "good girl" he said to me. he uncuffed my legs and hands but held me down. he then roughly slammed into me without warning. "you can moan baby" he grunted and i started to moan loud.

"fuck joey!" i moaned and he bit his lip. "fuck your are so fucking tight" he said. he started to rub my clit and i arched my back. he pushed me back down and i warned him. "i'm gonna-FUCK" i screamed and came. "i haven't came-fuck-came yet baby" joey groaned and kept thrusting. "fuck joey i don't think i can take it!" i said and tears fell down my face and i came two more times. "i'm gonna cum" joey moaned and came inside of me.

(she is on birth control, no baby's for joey in this)

he rolled next to me and i was shaking so much. "fuck baby did i hurt you?! i'm so sorry i was angry!" he asked worried looking at me and held my hand. i started to laugh a little and i looked at him. "baby t-that was the b-best sex we had s-so far" i stuttered. he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. he set me on the counter and started a bath for me.

he carried me to the bath and washed me. i was then finished so he took me out of the bath and i stood. i almost fell over but joey caught me. he dried me and i changed into underwear and a bra. he put one of his sweatshirts on me and put me in our bed. he went to take a shower so i put my hair in a messy bun. joey then came out with sweatpants on and no shirt.

he cuddled up with me and played with my fingers. "i'm so sorry if i hurt you baby" he said. "joey i'm gonna be fine, don't worry about me but it's probably gonna be hard to walk" i said and he chuckled. "goodnight baby" i said. "goodnight señorita" joey said to me and kissed me on the head. we then drifted asleep while i was hoping that our roommates weren't here.

requested @123456789q9
(832 words)