teacher 2

i would read the first part to this story if you haven't yet so it makes since but also you might just get it so yeah

y/ns pov:
today was wednesday. 2 more days and i'm done being a sub for this class. the student have all been the best and joey has always tried make sexual contact with me. at the end of class while everyone was gone me joey would kiss but i stopped before anything got to far. i walked in the class and saw the students playing around. they saw me and all sat in their seats. "so today we are going to watch a film that tells about spanish culture" i said and started setting up things. "y/- mrs y/l/n, can i go to the bathroom?" i heard joeys voice. he almost said my name and some students looked confused while the others ones were dazing off.

"you may" i said and he left the room. "what's your first name?" a jaeden asked. "it's y/n" i replied and the students started talking. "how did he know your name? we all never knew" josh asked and my breathing hitched. "probably saw me write it on a paper" i lied and turned on the film. i turned off the lights and sat at desk. i started grading test papers while they watched.

it's been 20 minutes and joey hasn't come back yet. i then heard the door open and saw joey with hickeys on his neck. "where did you go jo?" bryce asked. "non of your fucking business" joey chuckled. "no swearing please" "yeah right you probably were fucking grace" payton said and the boys laughed. "boys" i said and they looked at me. joey bit his lip and looked me up and down. "please no swearing and please dont disrupt the class" i said in a kind soft voice. "sorry mrs, y/l/n" "apology y/n" joey said and everyone looked at me. "call me by my selective name birlem" i responded and he sat down which was right next to the boys in the front of the class.

"sorry, mamcita" he winked at me and the boys started cheering him a little bit. "seriously joey? stop being a prick" a girl said. "come on dont you remember last time" he said and all the students went to shock. "joey i do not know what you are talking about. i don't find your jokes funny right now" "what joke?" he said and a girl slapped joeys shoulder. the boys were quietly laughing. why is he being such an asshole. "fine. stay in for lunch" i said and kept working. "thank god!" a girl said. they continued to watch the movie as i continued to write. i look up to see joey licking his lips at me. he winked and i ignored him.

the bell had rung and all of the students left except joey. he was still sitting in his seat like i told him to. i gave him a paper to work on. i sat back at my desk and when i looked up he was texting. "get off your phone" i said and he chuckled still texting. i sighed and kept working. he then got up and sat at my desk. "why are you so mad at me?" he asked. "joey that is a very foolish question to ask" i responded and kept working. "i know you are" he said and i put my pencil down. "seriously joey?" "what?" he chuckled. "you pretty much told people we had sex!" i said and he rolled his eyes. "it's fine. they won't even believe it"

"this is highschool joey. everyone believes everything. and for you to even say after you just fucked some girl is stupid. you are fucked up for saying something like that" i said and he scoffed. "go finish the paper" i said and he got off of my desk. he went around me and picked me up. "joey get off of me" i pushed him off and he chuckled. he went back to finish the paper and i started writing on mine.

the day ended and it was late. i was in my house alone because i live by myself working on papers. i heard the door bell go off so i got up and walked downstairs. i opened the front door to see joey. "what are you doing here joseph?" i asked and he walked in. he pinned me to the wall and shut the door. he started kissing my neck and gripped my thigh. "joey s-seriously stop" i responded but he didn't. he picked me up and brought me upstairs to my room. he laid me on the bed and pulled off my pants and underwear except my sweatshirt. he took off his sweatshirt and his sweatpants. he then bit his lip climbing back on to me. he then started to go slow.

he caressed my cheek with his left hand and held my hand with his other one. "you still mad?" he asked but i didn't reply. he smirked and leaned in for a kiss. i hesitated to kiss back but eventually did. i wrapped my arms around his neck as we made out. he rubbed me making me moan through the kiss. he then got off of me and pulled out a condom from his pocket. of course. he removed his boxers and side the condom on. he started kissing my neck as he entered me.

:/ ew

i let out a gasp when he did it. he started to move and i started to moan. i dug my nail in his back while he held him self up with his arms. he let out small groans as he kissed my neck. he then switched positions where he was holding my thigh. we were now eye to eye. his eyes were dark and filled with lust. "joey i-" "i know mammas" he said and i released making me clench. he then came in the condom and got off of me. he laid beside me and threw away the condom. we were out of breath and staring at the ceiling. "i'm sorry what i said today" he replied. "i shouldn't have said a word" "i know. it's fine just...don't do it again please joey" i turned my head. "i promise" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

he got up and got changed. he put me back in my shorts and underwear. "what about everyone?" i sat up and he looked at me almost leaving. "they believed it" "don't worry. i'll tell the boys it was a joke and nothing happened between us" he said and i nodded. he walked over to me and gave me a small peck on the lips. "goodnight mi amor" he whispered and left the room. damn, what did this boy do to me? i grinned and laid down on my bed.

see you soon to mi amor.

ughhhh i'm a whole clown right now because i need to post more🤡 and sorry for there is any mistakes i don't want to go over it