just ask

joey's p.o.v:
i was hanging out with the boys downstairs. i was scrolling down in instagram and saw a picture of y/n in a bikini. i got turned on and didn't know that i was rubbing myself through my pants. i looked if the boys were watching and they weren't.
"i'm gonna go upstairs to take a nap"
i said to everyone while getting up.
"ok bro"
said tayler.
i walked upstairs to my room and closed the door but not all the way. i laid on my bed and pulled out my phone. i took out my meat and started to masturbate to y/n. me and y/n are really good friends, but i never thought i would think about her in this way. i let out grunts and groans that only people upstairs could hear. good thing i was the only one upstairs... well i think...
y/ns p.o.v:
i was in my room doing nothing when i heard grunts and groans. i wanted to know who's room it was coming from because a lot of people in this house fuck a lot. i got up and went to see which room it was coming from. i walked pass joeys room and heard him say my name. i walked a little further so i backed up to see him through the crack of his door. i noticed that the noises were coming from him! he was masturbaiting to something on his phone.i walked in the room quietly and leaned on the wall. i was just kinda watching him and kinda looking away. i was getting horny from seeing him do his thing. i cleared my throat so he would know i was in the room. he shot up, threw his phone on the floor and hid himself.
"oh my-fuck i'm so sorry y/n"
he said.
i walked to where he threw his phone and turned it over without saying a word.
"you don't have to look at-"
he said but failed because i already looked at it. it was me, in my bikini. joey birlem was masturbaiting to me. i took his phone and gave it back to him. when he got it, he quickly turned it off and was bright red.
"look y/n, don't think i am a
creep"
he said trying to apologize. i walked over to his door and locked it. i went back to him and removed the item that was covering him. i sat on the bed and started to stroke him. he was so god damn big, it was unbelievable. he threw his head back in pleasure and i smirked. he put his head up again and looked at me with lust. i whispered in his ear and said.
"you could've asked daddy and i would've gave it to you"
i said it seductively and went back to stroking him. i got up on the bed so where my mouth was close to his dick. i kitty licked the tip and he moaned and threw his head and eyes back. i then shoved it in my mouth making his moans a little louder. i jerked off the rest that i couldn't fit in my mouth.
"f-fuck faster b-babygirl"
he said trying to get out and i did as i was asked. i started to deepthroat him and his moans got even louder. at this point, i forgot the boys were here so i kept on doing it. joey grabbed on my hair and made me go deeper on it. he once again threw his head back and let out groans.
"fuck baby i'm gonna cum"
he said with moans.
i went faster and i felt something warm go down my throat. he was panting like crazy and i just giggled. i laid next to him while he didn't pull his pants up yet.
"damn babygirl you are so good at that"
he said still out of breath and looked at me. i giggle in response. we heard a knock on the door and we both fixed ourselves so we didn't look like we did something. joey pulled his boxers and pants up and went to the door. i was behind him hiding. he opened the door to see the boys standing there.
"you guys n-need s-something"
joey stuttered knowing that they heard him.
"WE CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO!"
yelled bryce.
"could've you guys remembered to be quiet?"
asked hunter. me and joey just looked at each other and looked down with both of our faces red.
"both of ya nasty asses"
devin and tayler said as devin closed the door. me and joey both laughed. i was about to go back to my room, but joey grabbed my wrist and pulled me in close.
"can you take a nap with me"
he asked with puppy eyes. i just nodded my head and he picked me up and placed me on the bed. i got under the covers and so did he. we both cuddled asleep peacefully.

school is almost over❤️😭
(836 words)