Smarty

sorry i haven't been posting! i have online classes and i am really far behind. uploading will still be slower because of that but forget about that. enjoy!

||requested: @/mizaricoles||
————

(reminder! he is not a teenager! he is his regular age)

y/ns pov:

i opened the door to me and joeys room as i groaned.  today was another of those shitty days. first, my alarm didn't go off so i was late for work. staying up til 2 in the morning and watching netflix shows isn't a good idea on a work night.

i was supposed to be at work at 2:15pm but i woke up at 3pm. once i got there my manager was pissed, but i understood why. i work at a daycare and when the clock hits 3, the younger, quiet and sweeter kids leave as we get the loud and energetic kids.

i can handle them most times but this time was horrible. just screaming, the little kids fighting and started ruining things. do you know how hard it is to chase those kids if they have some they shouldn't? if you yell at them all they will do is make fun of you! it was currently 7pm now and i was just not happy. i just want to lay down and forget about everything.

i walked to me and joeys bed as i sat down. i fell back and covered my face. i then heard the door open and talking downstairs. "oh, i didn't even notice that you were here" that was joeys voice. i heard things get shuffled around, probably him putting things down. "me and a few of my friends are gonna be downstairs playing games. call me if you need me" he said and i uncovered my face. "wait, what?" i was to late as he left the room. great, now there is gonna be more noise. "fucking fantastic" i said to myself. i should work on that assignment.

————

i was now sitting on the bed wearing something more comfortable. i was on my computer but i just couldn't focus at all. all i could hear is joey and his friends! i got up and stomped to the door. i opened it as the talking and laughter got louder. i walked to the stairs and went down. i tried to act calm while waking into the kitchen. once i got in, i opened the fridge and looked around

i crouched down and grabbed a water bottle. i then got up, closed the fridge and started to drink out of it. i leaned over the counter still holding the water and closing my eyes. the yelling got louder and i got even more pissed. "i saw you come down. you don't look happy, so what's the matter?" i felt joey come up behind me and hold my waist. i aggressively pushed him off and walked back to my room with the water bottle.

once i got back in the room, i sat back in the bed and looked at the computer ready to continue writing my essay. "hey, are you okay? you never push me away" joey walked in. please not right now. i just want to sit in fucking peace! i didn't answer, instead i just started typing on the computer. "what is it? bad day or are you just pissed at me?" i still didn't answer. i just sat their typing. "leave me alone" i finally spoke out.

"whoa, this is different of you. you can-" he put his hand on my shoulder but i pushed it off. "fuck off joey! i'm-" i turned to him, with an angry expression. he had a surprised look on his face, but then i realized i went to far. i sighed and turned back. "i'm busy. we can talk later" i said calmer and kept typing. joey then closed the computer and i looked at him.

i furrowed my eyebrows annoyed. "what did you tell me?" he asked and i ignored him as i tried to open the computer again but he snatched it away and put it on the counter next to the bed. i then started fiddling with my fingers, not wanting to look at him. "y/n, you still didn't answer me" he said and i pulled out my phone. as soon as i opened it up, he pulled it out of my hands and put it where the computer was.