teacher

y/ns pov:
my first day of being a substitute at a new high school. i enjoy my job a lot plus i'm only 23 years old. i'm only a teacher temporarily. my mom was a teacher and told me to try to be one. i took her advice and it's fun being a teacher. i was setting up for my 3rd period class students. the bell rung and the rebellious kids walked in. most of them waved and smiled at me as i did it back. i waited a few minutes til all of them came in. i looked around to see an empty seat. i forgot to say i was a spanish teacher. i loved everything about foreign languages.

"hello i'm mrs. y/l/n and i'll be your substitute for this week" i said and a student raised their hand. "1 welcome to our class and 2 you look really young" someone said. "thank you and i'm only 19" the students were in shock when they found out my age. "what's your name again?" "it's jaeden" he said. i nodded and pulled out my things. "ok everyone pull out your spanish books and turn to page 64" the time i said that someone walked in. "you are tardy" i said kindly. "yeah yeah whatever" he turned to me and my heart dropped. his eyes widen as well.

flash back:
"you sure you don't want to dance with us?" my friends asked over the loud music in the club. "yeah i'm fine i'm just gonna sit here and maybe call a cab" i responded and they left to the dance floor. i picked up my drink and drank it. maybe coming here was a bad idea. my feet or sore from the heels, i don't wear this much makeup and wearing a dress can be uncomfortable, especially if they are tight and short. like 6 guys came up to me asking for sex and i was disturbed. i hate going out. "a cup of water" someone said. i look to my left to see a tall and very attractive man.

"just water?" i ask and he looked at me. "nah it's just for my friends who is pretty wasted" he said and i smiled. "that makes since" i said and he laughed. "so are you here alone?" "no i came with my friends. i didn't want to be here but they brought me here anyway" i responded. he leaned down to the counter and smiled. "i wasn't really having fun either. i don't go to clubs that much. i'm joey" he said. "y/n" i responded and smiled. joey was really nice. we talked for a while and he did forget to give his friend the water but it didn't seem like his concern anymore.

"well i better get going" i said pulling out my phone. "already? do you have a ride?" he asked me. "i was gonna call a cab. one of my friends aren't getting drunk tonight so they will be able to drive my other drunk ass friends home" i said and he laughed. "i can't give you a ride. save your money" this was a risky choice. i had a few guys come up to me and it makes me nervous. "i guess" i said and he smiled. i got up and followed him outside. we got to his car and i gave him my location. we talked the whole car ride til we got to my house.

"is it ok if i walk you up to the door step?" he asked and i nodded laughing. we got to the door step and we were know face to face. our smiles faded slowly. we were more closer to each other. he lightly grabbed my face and pulled me in. we kissed softly and passionate. the kiss got a little more fought though....

i put my hands on his face and his went down to my waist. i ran my fingers through his hair and he pushed me against the door. i pulled away and opened my door as fast as i could. i pulled him inside and the kiss continued. he picked me up and brought me upstairs. he somehow found my room in the shared house of me and my friends. he placed me on the bed and kissed my neck. i let out soft moans and tugged at his pants. this night i wouldn't forget ever.

end of flash back:

turns out i did forgot about that night. joey has hickeys in his neck and he just cleared his voice. the students didn't bother looking at us. they just talked. "please go sit down" i cleared my throat and he smirked. he went to his seat which was in the back. "ok so repasaremos tu lección más reciente hoy" i talked in spanish. "i'm sorry what the hell does that mean?" a kid asked and the class laughed as i chuckled. "we will review your most recent lesson today" i answered his question and he nodded.