Make up sex

"what the hell is wrong with you"
joey yelled.

y/n p.o.v:
joey and i fight so much. our relationship is falling apart. he talks to other girls but i don't know what the hell he is talking to them about and he is fighting with me for talking to a boy that worked at starbucks.

"what the hell is wrong with me?! what the hell is wrong with you!?"
i yelled back.
"don't act dumb y/n, you were talking to that guy!"
joey yelled.
"i was just ordering something! plus you talk to every girl that we come across to. what the hell are you talking to them about?! are you cheating on me!?"
i yelled in his face. i was so angry. there was no fucking reason to yell at me.
"i mean, seriously joey, you don't need to fucking yell at me when i talk to guys when you talk to girls all the fucking time!-"
i yelled but kinda stopped yelling i realized he started smirking at me.
"you are hot when you are mad"
joey said seductively and coming more close to me. i just rolled my eyes and tried to walk away and up the stairs but joey grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.
"don't roll your eyes at daddy babygirl"
he said inches away from my lips.
"or what?"
i said in a sassy tone still not having his bullshit. joey started to kiss my neck roughly and started to rub his hands up my shirt. i let out a a little moan because he found the right spot. he smirked against my neck and started sucking on that spot.
"jump"
he whispered in my ear and i did. he carried me to our room. when we got to the room, he opened the door and threw me on the bed. he started to kiss me passionately but a little rough. i started to get wet because of his touch. he removed my pants and shirt but left my bra and underwear on. he went back to kissing my neck and kissed all the way down to my thighs leaving a trail of hickeys. he took off my underwear and bra now. he kissed the inside of my thighs and kept on skipping my heat.
"please joey i need you"
i moaned.
he looked up at me and smirked. he finally started to lick my clit. i moaned because it felt so good. he started to eat me out and i moaned even louder that the neighbors probably heard. i rolled my eyes and head back and my mouth made an O shape. i rubbed my fingers through his hair and pulled it. he let out groans which sent vibrations up my spine which made me closer to my climax.
"baby i'm g-gonna-"
"cum for daddy babygirl"
i came in his mouth and he licked me clean. joey started to undress himself and grabbed a condom from the drawer and put it on. he used his dick to rub against my clit which made me groan.
"joey don't t-tease me"
i said. he finally entered me and we both let out a loud moan. joey leaned down and kissed me and i kissed back. he started to kiss my neck again to leave more hickeys and i was moaning in his neck. i didn't have anything to hold on to so i rapped my arms around him so i was digging my nails in his back.
"joey fucking go faster so i can cum"
"my name is not joey babygirl"
he said with grunts.
"daddy PLEASE go deeper and faster"
i moaned out and he listened. he lifted my leg over his shoulder so he could get deeper. i was getting close to my climax so i warned him.
"daddy i'm g-gonna c-cum"
" wait for d-daddy to be close b-babygirl"
he said.
"fuck baby you are so fucking tight"
he moaned.
"daddy i can't h-hold it anymore"
i said.
"cum at the same time. 1...2...3!"
we both came and he rolled next me. he took off the condom and threw it away. we both stared at the ceiling and we were panting like crazy.
"damn babygirl"
joey said which made me let out a little giggle.
"daddy you were so big"
i said while kissing his neck and leaving hickeys.
"do y-you want d-daddy to fuck t-the shit out o-of you again ba-babygirl"
he stuttered. i just laughed and we both got under the covers.
"i love you so fucking much that i want to marry you and call you mrs. birlem"
joey said while cuddling with me.
"maybe some day mr. birlem, maybe someday, and maybe you should check your back, i might have made scratch marks"
i giggled.
"i will later baby"
he said as we cuddled to sleep.

(sup beaches)

jk love you guys
831 words