Chapter 25: The Final Stage

A/n: This is a bit of a long one

3rd PoV:

Hours had passed, it was around noon. Knight, Shane, and Raptor had entered the facility and the milita wer pple gunning down the security. The Pentagon had been split in half, and they were getting control of one side, the west side. The Army National Guard had set up a perimeter around the Pentagon.

The Black Ghosts were tasked with securing the eastern part. They went in quietly and took out the remaining guards in the eastern side. The Pentagon was now under Shane and Knight's control. Civilians were ordered to evacuate so the National Guard can call in an air strike on the Pentagon.

The air strike was authorized and the Air Force was sending their F-22 Raptors to carry them out. Knight had his Anti Air Division set up at the top of the Pentagon to set up air defense from the air strike.

"We need to get the location of the bunker, then get the hell out of here." Knight says to Shane.

Shane nods and looks at the Militia and the Black Ghosts, who were guarding the door that they had shut.

"Listen up! We're looking for documents, files, anything that'll give us the location of the bunker where the President is seeking refuge. We aim to find that bunker and redo the entire justice system. The saying, Justice for All, will have true meaning! The Air Force had just authorized an airstrike, so we need to move quickly. Gamma team, you will lead Knight's intelligence officers. Zeta team you will accompany them. Check the underground floor. Go!" Shane ordered.

The Black Ghosts moved quickly, along with intelligence officers, dressed in red and black camouflage patterns.

Gamma and Zeta team were heading to the ground floor, with Gamma in the lead, then a mix of Zeta Team and the intelligence officers. They found it to be fortified by the officers who were there.
Zeta and Gamma team get to cover and one of the troopers fired an M32 and took out a group of the US officers that were guarding the floor. The rest pushed forward, shooting the remaining officers.

"Find the documents." One of them ordered.

Half an hour had passed and the F22 Raptors showed, there were four of them. They were coming in fast and had their missiles locked on Knight's location. They wait to get closer and finally, they fired their missiles. Knight's Anti-Air group had their missile defense ready and started firing at the incoming missiles. It looked unbelievable. Like a firework show. Two missiles managed to slip by and cause massive damage to the Pentagon. Everyone on the inside fell.

Shane gets up and helps Knight on his feet, handing him his twin pistols.

"We've got what we need. Now we have to get out of here." Shane says to Knight as he helps him up.

"Something so simple isn't always is."

"What do you mean?"

The 7th Special Forces Group came through the door and started shooting at the Militia and the Black Ghosts. Shane pulls Knight into cover. Raptor gets shot up in the stomach and chest and falls to the ground. He starts to breath slowly and rolls on his back, starring at Knight and Shane. Shane wanted to pull him but they were under heavy fire.

Knight orders the Black Ghosts and Militia to cover them. Four of them, armed with M249's peeked out and started firing, causing the Green Berets to shift to the cover. Shane grabs Raptor by the arms and drags him to safety.

"We need to go now!" Shane says to Knight.

"I got an idea!" He says, as he combined his pistols to form a rifle and firing at the Green Berets.